Satan’s Plan Sodom and Gomorrah

Yorktown

1. Gender itself is no longer tied to biology
2. Nobody can tell their sons what it uniquely means to be a man
3. Nobody can tell their daughters what it uniquely means to be a woman
4. A high number of teens and young adults are now confused about whether they should be identified as male or female or gendered fluid
5. Sexual immorality, bisexuality, and homosexuality are fashionable
6. Marriage itself is in crisis and many are giving up on it
7. Chaos, confusion and hurt reigns

All in your mind. You spend too much time listening to the mainstream fake media. Just live your life. You control your happiness, not politics.

4. A high number of teens and young adults are now confused about whether they should be identified as male or female or gendered fluid
Agree.

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

1Cor 6:18

Is there supposed to be a debate in that manifesto?
I see it as a partial list of WokeJoke insanity that my former Party has fully adopted since Trump broke their former voter base. I agree with every word being a legit beef, or a sorrow.

Would you like to debate any of those thought-provoking complaints ? Someone will certainly oblige you, if so.

Last edited:

Why would anyone want to get married?

I see it as a partial list of WokeJoke insanity that my former Party has fully adopted since Trump broke their former voter base. I agree with every word being a legit beef sorrow.

Would you like to debate any of those thought-provoking complaints ? Someone will certainly oblige you, if so.

Not really in the mood to go around in circles for the day again on the topic. Besides, I'm sure it will just devolve into a MM vs. the world insult fest shortly enough.

I've said it before, but sex is linked to biology, gender isn't.

As far as what people can and cannot tell their sons and daughters - I don't believe anyone has ever stopped people from teaching their children whatever they would like.

Not really in the mood to go around in circles for the day again on the topic. Besides, I'm sure it will just devolve into a MM vs. the world insult fest shortly enough.

I've said it before, but sex is linked to biology, gender isn't.

As far as what people can and cannot tell their sons and daughters - I don't believe anyone has ever stopped people from teaching their children whatever they would like.
Well we can disagree on many levels if you change your mind. Like, "procreation and gender are purely biological, but sexuality is emotional and spiritual". Try that one on for size.

Do you realize that there is a significant movement in the Woke Joke to remove children from their parents if parents refuse medical "gender affirmation" efforts ? THAT is why many Dems want public school teachers to introduce such topics to children, so very young. Groom the kids to be more easily led, snitch out parents if they contradict the selected "experts" supplied by the Democrat Party. They are usurping parental authority affirmed in our founding documents by pushing the issue at an inappropriate age through an arm of the DC bureaucracy.

This is not even a neutral paradigm. It is indoctrination. It cannot be permitted.

Last edited:
And then cheat on all of them with hookers and side pieces, and become idolized for it.

But preach on.
I did not ask Donald J Trump to marry me, or my sister, for that matter. I was a crappy husband first time around, before my first wife kicked me to the curb. I will freely admit that, so as to remove any pretense to a hypocrisy on my part. Try to focus.

Last edited:
I did not ask Donald J Trump to marry me, or my sister, for that matter. I was a crappy husband first time around, before my first wife kicked me to the curb. I will freely admit that, so as to remove any pretense to a hypocrisy on my part. Try to focus.

The preaching part was more for the op. Point being pubs gave up much of their credibility on preaching morals, ethics, & family values, and apparently it was worth it. #winning

Well we can disagree on many levels if you change your mind. Like, "procreation and gender are purely biological, but sex is emotional and spiritual". Try that one on for size.

Do you realize that there is a significant movement in the Woke Joke to remove children from their parents if parents refuse medical "gender affirmation" efforts ? THAT is why many Dems want public school teachers to introduce such topics to children, so very young. Groom the kids to be more easily led, snitch out parents if they contradict the selected "experts" supplied by the Democrat Party. They are usurping parental authority affirmed in our founding documents by pushing the issue at an inappropriate age through an arm of the DC bureaucracy.

This is not even a neutral paradigm. It is indoctrination. It cannot be permitted.
Cool - I just filled up my conservative bingo card with one post :banana:

Please, keep on enlightening me on all the ways that the Democrat Party is grooming kids.

It’s interesting that you worried so about a virus but are fine with sexual perversions which are also disease spreading ??

Whatever urges you may or may not be feeling, you did not catch off anyone.

Advocating for safe sex though is only smart.

Whatever urges you may or may not be feeling, you did not catch off anyone.

Advocating for safe sex though is only smart.
So HIV/AIDS is not passed through sexual contact? AIDS has killed 36 million people since its inception, COVID? Approximately 6, do the math. Seems if you practice perversion you should be worried ??

Cool - I just filled up my conservative bingo card with one post :banana:

Please, keep on enlightening me on all the ways that the Democrat Party is grooming kids.

It's what they do. Non serious legislation who's only purpose is to divide people and rile the base.

You could say Pubs are grooming kids to be ostracized, shamed, bullied, disowned by family, and commit suicide. But only an insignificant minority of them, so f it.

So HIV/AIDS is not passed through sexual contact? AIDS has killed 36 million people since its inception, COVID? Approximately 6, do the math. Seems if you practice perversion you should be worried ??

Yes you should. Unprotected sex, needles, unhealthy food, drugs, smoke, drink, pollution, chemicals, cars, cancer, and a whole myriad of diseases and genetic conditions can cause death.

The cooperate gods have declared the west shall fall under the banner of chaos and infighting. Men too busy to think clearly because they yell and scream at each other over orchestrated politics. I see it all day every day. Slaves to cooperate masters whom they shall never meet. Men whose freedom of mind is gone and will be gone for as long as they hold the vail over their heads unknowingly. They cannot see that their cooperate gods are in reality devils. Devils who get rich off the chaos they form. Unaccountable and untraceable. They come out and tell us what we know as fact is a lie. They change definitions and know half will agree and half will stand and fight. Those who do not conform are labeled enemies. Made out to be demons conjured from Tartarus. This is what they want. War inspires loyalty, unified hate creates bonds. Fierce loyalty and bonds unbroken equals trust, and trust CAN BE MANIPULATED. We trust in those who claim to hate those we hate. And we do as were told. "YES THIS IS THE TRUTH" shouts one side as the other retorts "NO THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH" and as we're too busy bickering, hating, and pleading we lose reason. Without reason we are susceptible to manipulation. not to mention the distraction of the hate so many let get in the way. They have us divided into two. Just how they want. Why wont green win an election? why wont libertarians win an election? Because they're NOT SUPPOSED TO. They are not in the loop. They are not part of the CIRCLE this country is stuck in. GOD HELP ME AND YOU to escape these circles. But we cannot. We have lost too much ground against them. Ever since Kennedy was put in the ground they have thought only of stealing from you. Your rights are being stripped away more and more every day, and we are powerless to it.