Sandusky Bay Conference Lake way too early predictions

I've brought this up in the past; winning the Lake has been somewhat a curse. Early exit in Postseason whereas teams finishing 3rd or even 4th have made deep Playoff runs.

My prediction

1 Columbian
2a Clyde
2b Norwalk
4 Bellevue
5 Sandusky
6 Perkins

It seems Columbian received a key transfer from of all places, Bellevue. It may solidify the top spot to an already talented team.

1 Columbian
2 Bellevue
3 Clyde
4 Norwalk
5 Perkins
6 Sandusky
Columbian should be the front runner and in a prime position to take it. They return a whole boat load of talent with a lot of really young Sophomores ready to take over.

Bellevue is losing some key pieces, but they are always solid and reload well. Their line will be exceptional again with a lot of size. Nasonti is a hall fo famer for a reason.

Clyde will be tough as usual, but lack in the athletes that TC has. Definitely has the potential to knock off TC or Bellevue though.

Norwalk will be okay with solid coaching. However, they lost some talent to graduation and I haven't seen a whole lot coming up for them at the JV and freshman level.

Perkins, even though losing several of their key pieces, has a very strong and young staff that is building a good program.

I'm not sure on who returns for Sandusky? They finished the year strong last year with a big win over Sandusky and can hopefully regain some momentum heading into this season.

Should be another great year in the SBC!!!

1 Columbian
2 Bellevue
3 Clyde
4 Norwalk
5 Perkins
6 Sandusky
Columbian should be the front runner and in a prime position to take it. They return a whole boat load of talent with a lot of really young Sophomores ready to take over.

Bellevue is losing some key pieces, but they are always solid and reload well. Their line will be exceptional again with a lot of size. Nasonti is a hall fo famer for a reason.

Clyde will be tough as usual, but lack in the athletes that TC has. Definitely has the potential to knock off TC or Bellevue though.

Norwalk will be okay with solid coaching. However, they lost some talent to graduation and I haven't seen a whole lot coming up for them at the JV and freshman level.

Perkins, even though losing several of their key pieces, has a very strong and young staff that is building a good program.

I'm not sure on who returns for Sandusky? They finished the year strong last year with a big win over Sandusky and can hopefully regain some momentum heading into this season.

Should be another great year in the SBC!!!
I'm assuming you meant big win over Ross for Sandusky.