Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Moeller by 8-13

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Moeller by 14 or more

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quest4Gold

Didn't see this on 1st three pages so I thought I would start one.

Iust like to know everyone's opinion

I am not sure Moeller is 4-0 if they played St X schedule to date. (Maybe 2-2 or 1-3)

Emotion will keep it close the first half but X pulls away in the second half. 31-17....

Moeller is much improved. They have a lot of weapons and speed on offense. A big question will be how the OL can do against X up front and if the starting qb plays this week. The sophomore stepped in and played extremely well last week. The kid is going to be really good. The defense has played better each week. Obviously, X is the favorite and should win. If the line can hold up, I think it will be closer than people may think.

Moeller is much improved. They have a lot of weapons and speed on offense. A big question will be how the OL can do against X up front and if the starting qb plays this week. The sophomore stepped in and played extremely well last week. The kid is going to be really good. The defense has played better each week. Obviously, X is the favorite and should win. If the line can hold up, I think it will be closer than people may think.
Agreed that they are improved and have some offensive weapons. The X defense is playing incredible right now, but haven't played a team with as much outside speed. That being said, Moe won't stop the X offense. 56-21.

You surely are not saying Ironton is a measuring stick for DI football or Moeller growth.... Moeller has had a great run this year but lets put the competition into perspective? Ironton, CJ, East Central and Lakota EAST a middle of the pack GMC team... I see several losses in Moeller's future

You surely are not saying Ironton is a measuring stick for DI football or Moeller growth.... Moeller has had a great run this year but lets put the competition into perspective? Ironton, CJ, East Central and Lakota EAST a middle of the pack GMC team... I see several losses in Moeller's future
They have played four games and they have won all of them. I doubt you have seen them play because they are clearly better than the past few years. I agree that they are going to lose some games, but they are improving. I would not be shocked at all if they win a few on the schedule that they are supposed to lose.

They have played four games and they have won all of them. I doubt you have seen them play because they are clearly better than the past few years. I agree that they are going to lose some games, but they are improving. I would not be shocked at all if they win a few on the schedule that they are supposed to lose.
Don’t assume I never seen them play . Makes you look like an as…

There is no way they score 21 on X
Three things, though I haven't seen Moeller play this year: they can score with their speed, Kattus gave X trouble last year- the kid is a horse, and last, weird things happen in GCL games. Realistically I think Moeller maybe gets one TD from a long pass, but not much more than that. GCL games tend to not get too ugly score wise though.

Three things, though I haven't seen Moeller play this year: they can score with their speed, Kattus gave X trouble last year- the kid is a horse, and last, weird things happen in GCL games. Realistically I think Moeller maybe gets one TD from a long pass, but not much more than that. GCL games tend to not get too ugly score wise though.
The Moeller games last year got ugly

That’s my thinking exactly. 1 TD ….

Ironton hung around with Moeller enough to be a nuisance. And I get irontons game plan was to control clock and tempo but they made Moe earn their points. Haven’t saw St X but imagine they take it handily

This is one of those seasons that you hope your program doesn't have their once in a generation team because I just don't see anyone in R4 taking down X if they stay healthy.

35-7 Bombers.

I will agree with everyone who thinks that Moeller is improved and is a good football team this year. However, they are not on St. X's level. Nobody in the state is, and only a few teams are close. If St. Ed's can put a running clock on Elder, I think it is a very good possibility that St. X can do the same to Moeller. St. X wins 49-14.

What Moeller fan ever said they would go Undefeated? To split the next 6 games and finish 7-3 would be a hell of a regular season. Moeller is still young, 11-12 underclassmen start (including 4 junior O-lineman) and as another poster commented are probably a year away from a run at a state title.

What Moeller fan ever said they would go Undefeated? To split the next 6 games and finish 7-3 would be a hell of a regular season. Moeller is still young, 11-12 underclassmen start (including 4 junior O-lineman) and as another poster commented are probably a year away from a run at a state title.
Exactly! Rom-communism. ?