Ryan day is johm cooper part 2

He'd have a very hot seat going into next year if they got toasted for a third consecutive time.
It will be very interesting to see how OSU does in their bowl game. Being OSU and having 1 loss they will obviously get someone good in a bowl game and and if the Buckeyes lose badly I think his exit plan gets expedited.

It will be very interesting to see how OSU does in their bowl game. Being OSU and having 1 loss they will obviously get someone good in a bowl game and and if the Buckeyes lose badly I think his exit plan gets expedited.
Assuming they are bowl bound and not playoff bound, it appears to me to be a consensus that they will see Washington in the Rose Bowl.

They have been pretty out of sight, out of mind on the west coast this year due to a pair of losses early in conference play, but they have an explosive offense led by former (often injured) Indiana QB Michael Penix who is quietly leading FBS in passing yardage.

The Huskies are 2nd in the county in total offense and 4th in yards per play. That would be a matchup I could see being an issue with their weak secondary, especially if Stroud does sit out (along with probably a few others) and there's questionable motivation having missed the playoffs.

I don't know if this has ever happened before, but I doubt if the Rose Bowl even comes close to a sellout, unless UW packs the place, I doubt if OSU would even sell 15k tix.

Again, if OSU loses, Stroud or not, exhibition or not, people will be up in arms.
I will watch but no Stroud and they will lose but I am not going to get upset about it. Days job is dependent on next year's game at AA regardless of what OSU does in some meaningless bowl game, yes the RB game is meaningless.

They'll lose the Rose Bowl if the backup QBs are less than solid. Washington will score points against them and I could easily see it being very high scoring like last year's Rose Bowl.

Urban laid down a stinker in each of his last two years on par with what happened Saturday against significantly worse opponents (2017 Iowa and 2018 Purdue). I don't know that he'd be undefeated with this bunch.

I would trust him to not lay a dud against Michigan like Day did on Saturday.

Undefeated I don't know, only one Meyer coached OSU team went undefeated and that was his 1st year. Better motivated yes, beat TTUN yes.
The discrepancy in talent is far more extreme now than when Meyer coached. I do not think everyone truly understands the talent advantage OSU holds over the rest of the conference at the moment which was not quite the same even 6 years ago.

Whittingham and his DC to CBUS. They play Ohio-style of football!
Oh, and Georgia would beat this team by 20. Even if they are 100%, the coaching in CBus SSUUCCKKSS in the big games. We out-athlete everyone else.

It would be funny if OSU beats UGA in the playoff but loses to Michigan in the Title game. Ryan Day might legitimately get fired if that happens.