Running Clock

gcfqn

Why are we still seeing scores like Northland 95 Westone 7 with a running clock? It would seem impossible. Two foul shots runs off a minute sometimes.

1) The first half isn't running clock
2) Some coaches/programs aren't respectful in how they handle games... they still run and gun, they still press, etc well past when the game is out of hand.
3) Even with running clock, there's still a good amount of game time in the 2nd half.

I have been at three games with a running clock. i swear one game had maybe 10 total possessions in a quarter because of time at the foul line, subs, refs going to scorer table.
i am ok with the rule. Apparently, it is being used in all games.

I was at a Freshman game with a running clock for the entire 2nd half it took 18 minutes. 7 minute quarters

I would appreciate it if the crazy dads in the stands would learn the running clock rules. I help run our school's clock and I've had 2 games this year with a running clock. Both times crazy dads were screaming at me and the refs stopped the game to put them in their place. Learn the rules.....

I would appreciate it if the crazy dads in the stands would learn the running clock rules. I help run our school's clock and I've had 2 games this year with a running clock. Both times crazy dads were screaming at me and the refs stopped the game to put them in their place. Learn the rules.....
thats a tough job! hope you have thick skin!