ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You guys have nothing to run on. Running the country into the ground. So now running on abortion is your sole focus. Well that and gun control. Pretty pathetic
Abortion, either for or against, is a plank in both parties. Let's not pretend it's not a "driver for votes" from either party.

Abortion, either for or against, is a plank in both parties. Let's not pretend it's not a "driver for votes" from either party.
You are skipping over what I said....it's your sole focus along with gun control because you guys have sucked it up on everything else since your boy Biden took over

You are skipping over what I said....it's your sole focus along with gun control because you guys have sucked it up on everything else since your boy Biden took over

Should Democrats campaign on things things that don't poll well? Is this a new campaign strategy? Or did you sleep through Elections 101?

Should Democrats campaign on things things that don't poll well? Is this a new campaign strategy? Or did you sleep through Elections 101?

Well when you are in power and proceed to run the country into the ground, you have to resort to this kind of stuff to try to save face. Too bad it won't work for your pathetic party

Republicans are running on stuff that not joe biden fault.Why run on what republicans?.wait that nothing.

The right won't either. That's why it's a democrat scare tactic.

The left can do the same elimination of the filibuster right now. It isn't a hypothetical on winning the presidency and having majority in the house and Senate. That guy says they won't but republicans will. Again , scare tactic.

The poster has no logic
The Left has 14 Senate seats up for grabs. The way things are going under Biden, there is a chance the Right might get the 60 seat majority. The economy is the number one issue in my opinion. The Left will take a beating if that is the case.

Last edited:
God, my stomach is hurting. One more post, just one more you big dummy.
While you waste your time talking about abortions on Yappi all week I will be doing this…..?

B7B9ABF9-7331-43B9-BE68-3B94A7DBBB8B.jpeg

Ghoulish would be forcing a woman in this situation to carry to term.

I’m talking about the people that would abort a perfectly healthy child from a perfectly healthy mother at that stage.

They are called Democrats.

Your gf was worn out by that point so I had some time on my hands.

Also if you are attacking me rather than the substance of the posts i must be doing something right.
I don’t have a girlfriend, she threatened to tell my wife so I broke up with her, she’s all yours pal.

Making an observation is not an attack you fragile little snowflake ??

B is obviously not a problem for you. But B is a natural and pleasurable action for others including married couples with children who don't want more.

But yeah don't have sex y2h, stay strong. Lol.
Then accept the consequences of those actions. ?‍♂️

They are eliminating exceptions for rape and incest...so there is that.
A) rape and incest are a tiny percentage of abortions. But it's a red herring you love to throw out there.

B) go ahead and keep those exceptions....don't be surprised when fraudulent claims of rape explode.

I’m a Catholic, went 12 years through Catholic school. Went on a March for Life early in DC back in 2000. I for some reason have had it in my head since middle school that after 3 months abortions should be illegal unless birth is a danger to the woman. I’d like to think around the 3 month mark the female would know wether they want to keep the child or not. Problem with law is, there is no gray area, it’s all black and white. There are always going to be times where abortions are necessary. Giving the power back to the states was the correct move legally. Now it’s up to the voters in each state to determine how this impacts their particular state.

None of this stuff was happening under trump, mongoloid. Biden created the disasters during his time in office. Blaming trump for these issues like inflation , bad economy, open border, high gas prices etc is beyond stupid, but also not a surprise coming from you
This is true

Status
Not open for further replies.