ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suppose this is now the roadmap for pro-life / pro-choice folks now. Pick a state, any state...

Don’t like it. IMO, until there’s a heartbeat, it’s not a living organism.
This doesn't eliminate abortion and isn't an attack on democracy

It correctly gives the power to the states and people in those states to vote. The judicial branch shouldnt make laws....

I doubt many states will outlaw abortion. Heck some liberal states will have zero restrictions still.

I am personally pro life so I applaud this decision, however I understand the outrage on the left of those who say the Justices lied during each of their respective hearings when each said that Roe was precedent. In the decision Clarence Thomas references other decisions he believes the court should review, including Obergefell vs. Hodges which made gay marriage legal.

It correctly gives the power to the states and people in those states to vote. The judicial branch shouldnt make laws....

I doubt many states will outlaw abortion. Heck some liberal states will have zero restrictions still.
Every state led by a Republican governor and legislature will outlaw abortion, or put in such onerous restrictions that it effectively outlaws it.

Clarence Thomas called for the decision reguarding gay marriage and birth control to be reviewed.

Do American women have the right to pick whatever birth control they like? Or should that depend what state they live in?

Every state led by a Republican governor and legislature will outlaw abortion, or put in such onerous restrictions that it effectively outlaws it.
I doubt it. But if you want to kill a baby, you'll have plenty of states to go to nearby with very few restrictions

State rights should be how laws are made through the legislature. That's separation of powers and checks and balances. You don't have a right to go communist and make laws your way if the majority don't want them . This is a victory for the republic

I doubt it. But if you want to kill a baby, you'll have plenty of states to go to nearby with very few restrictions

State rights should be how laws are made through the legislature. That's separation of powers and checks and balances. You don't have a right to go communist and make laws your way if the majority don't want them . This is a victory for the republic
The majority of Americans support a woman's right to get an abortion. It is the state legislators who are making these decisions. If you want to decide it at the state level it should be put on the ballot in every state.

I am personally pro life so I applaud this decision, however I understand the outrage on the left of those who say the Justices lied during each of their respective hearings when each said that Roe was precedent. In the decision Clarence Thomas references other decisions he believes the court should review, including Obergefell vs. Hodges which made gay marriage legal.

Let’s see how much they like this court when they throw out Griswald. Suddenly their wives/girlfriends/daughters won’t have the right to birth control anymore. Instead they’ll be at the mercy of individual states.

The majority of Americans support a woman's right to get an abortion. It is the state legislators who are making these decisions. If you want to decide it at the state level it should be put on the ballot in every state.
Who elects the people making those decisions in the legislature again ?

If the majority in states support abortion, there will be abortion in those states. Also the majority don't support late term abortion like savage liberal states do in some cases.

You are being blinded by media stirring it up to cover for your party running the country into the ground. Need something to run on since you guys have nothing positive to put forward from the idiot in office now

Were you as mad at Obama when he said he'd protect the sanctity of marriage before he was elected and then failed to protect it?

Last edited:

There’s already 15 states that have it outlawed. And my politics are well known, I’m mostly right of Center, but I think this is a losing issue for Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.