ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is settled at the state level, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't believe the majority want a total abortion ban. I believe the majority want abortion to be allowed in certain situations. The majority that want a total ban are the church Affiliated people. A number that is constantly decreasing as time goes on. There is a large group that are pro-choice. I would say a large number of them are younger generations. The third group is those who don't feel abortions should be used as a form of contraception but still are in favor of abortions for extreme situations. A total ban maybe what the majority of voters in some heavily religious states. But not the majority nationwide.
You are probably right. However, the left is completely unhinged with abortion and that was proven with how the dem senators voted a short time ago.

If this is settled at the state level, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't believe the majority want a total abortion ban. I believe the majority want abortion to be allowed in certain situations. The majority that want a total ban are the church Affiliated people. A number that is constantly decreasing as time goes on. There is a large group that are pro-choice. I would say a large number of them are younger generations. The third group is those who don't feel abortions should be used as a form of contraception but still are in favor of abortions for extreme situations. A total ban maybe what the majority of voters in some heavily religious states. But not the majority nationwide.

Which is exactly why the SCOTUS obviously ruled correctly.

You are probably right. However, the left is completely unhinged with abortion and that was proven with how the dem senators voted a short time ago.
We are in agreement for the most part. Late term abortions is as ghoulish as it comes.

Yes. Let the states decide, but make it a statewide issue on the ballot. Get it honestly settled on the state level and go from there.
Again the point of my post is it was let states decide...don't worry...it is up to the people...now it is a National Ban.

Again the point of my post is it was let states decide...don't worry...it is up to the people...now it is a National Ban.

I am fine at settling it at the state level. Just as long as they make an honest effort to see what the people truly want. As usual we are seeing the party in power using that power for a portion of their base without any consideration for the rest of the population. And that is both parties.

Yes. Let the states decide, but make it a statewide issue on the ballot. Get it honestly settled on the state level and go from there.

No problem with that whatsoever. Looks like Michigan is already going down that road.

NO. I am opposed to late term abortions with rare exceptions for complications/life of the mother.
No you are not...You are an enabler. you may personally oppose it, but you vote for politicians that support it. You will 100% vote for Sherrod Brown in the 2024 senate election

Reactions: y2h
Watching you cling to the belief that any of this is going to move the needle is cute. lol.
I'm trying to figure out if he knows what he is saying. The abortion policies that Roe v Wade deemed illegal would be the states' rights to make abortion policy. So, if 75% of women favor the policies that were illegal under Roe, they'd be in favor of Roe being overturned.

Keep pushing village idiots. This is the United States of America. This is now a State issue. That pen and paper will work for each party. Get those jail cells ready after the Red wave. This could get real serious in a hurry.

So tired of the "rape and incest" card being played.
I've never understood the "and incest" part. If it's not consensual, it falls under rape. If it's a Game of Thrones situation, why should that be any different than a pregnancy from any other consensual sex?

Do most Americans know the primary purpose of sex is for procreation?
Oh I forgot it is do what thou wilt. Alister Crowley Satanism is the mainstream religion now.
Just based on the fact that people have sex many more times than they procreate, that just doesn't seem to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.