Roe v Wade will be overturned according to SCOTUS draft

Attachments

• 5088CA0B-72F8-4991-982A-5A865F782D99.jpeg
    5088CA0B-72F8-4991-982A-5A865F782D99.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 15

How Your State Handles Abortion Access: A State-by-State Guide to Abortion Restrictions​

State by state

Young people are misguided- people who know better are just plain baby killers. No difference between killing a fetus than taking a ball bat and smashing a new borns brains in.

Reasons People Get Abortions (Including Some We Don’t Talk About Enough)​

The fact is many people decide to get abortions. One in four women will have an abortion by age 45, according to the Guttmacher Institute, a sexual and reproductive health policy and research org. So we talked through some of the reasons for ending a pregnancy — the obvious and less so.

Reasons People Get Abortions (Including Some We Don’t Talk About Enough)​

The fact is many people decide to get abortions. One in four women will have an abortion by age 45, according to the Guttmacher Institute, a sexual and reproductive health policy and research org. So we talked through some of the reasons for ending a pregnancy — the obvious and less so.

Why do I care? Good vrs Evil--Understood ?

Ohio AG’s refusal to guide doctors facing felony criminal charges is a massive failure of duty​

When Ohio Republicans created law putting health care professionals under the threat of felony criminal charges for providing abortion care, they made no exceptions for rape or incest, including in cases of children who’ve been sexually assaulted.

It's still amazes me what information people will peddle as an excuse to slaughter an unborn child in the womb. The biggest human rights violation in the world happening right in our own country. No more.

It's still amazes me what information people will peddle as an excuse to slaughter an unborn child in the womb. The biggest human rights violation in the world happening right in our own country. No more.

Don't forget we disproportionately abort Black babies 3-1.

Add genocide to the list of things they're excusing.

With half of the vote in the measure is failing by 35 points. If this ends up being a double digit loss the panic alarms are going to go off for conservatives.

The scariest thing of all for conservatives has to be the turnout tonight in Kansas.

Avg primary turnout- 450K
Tonight’s turnout- 800k

If that dems can carry that to the general it’s Probably going to help them keep the senate.

Abortion passing by 15+ in Kansas of all places is a warning sign. Conservatives are clearly out of line with public opinion. Typically that comes with a cost at the ballot box.

The turnout increase was really stark. There’s been a lot of debate as to whether abortion can turn out voters. The answer to that is yes and probably not the kind of voters republicans are looking for in November.

It won’t help dems save the house imo. It will help them mitigate the damage and boost their chances of keeping the senate.

Abortion passing by 15+ in Kansas of all places is a warning sign. Conservatives are clearly out of line with public opinion. Typically that comes with a cost at the ballot box.

The turnout increase was really stark. There’s been a lot of debate as to whether abortion can turn out voters. The answer to that is yes and probably not the kind of voters republicans are looking for in November.

It won’t help dems save the house imo. It will help them mitigate the damage and boost their chances of keeping the senate.
Abortion was actually on the ballot. Will it actually be on the ballot in all the other states in November? If not, I don't think the turnout matters as much as you hope for. I wonder how many people showed up and only voted for the abortion issue....and nothing else?

Abortion was actually on the ballot. Will it actually be on the ballot in all the other states in November? If not, I don't think the turnout matters as much as you hope for. I wonder how many people showed up and only voted for the abortion issue....and nothing else?

It’ll be on the ballot in Michigan. It’ll also be de facto on the ballot in PA, WI and possibly Ohio. If the Ohio republicans are unable to ban it before the elections their will be a chance to flip seats.

All three states have competitive senate races.