Rigged election?

In case you are wondering, the earth is round.
I know that and I also know you have a left leaning liberal point of view on everything you report on. True fact, do you know I watched CNN the night Trump won. I listen to how they thought there were still enough Democrat votes left out In Pa for Hillary to win. I watch as that did not happen. I also watch grown men cry when they had to announce that Trump won. Did you cry with them?

Were you awake when this went down? Did you hear what was being reported? I admitted and I still stand on I do not know if any wrong doing happened or if there was cheating. I just think what was reported then and what they claim at a later time happened was so different.
Yes, and what Trump and others was claiming was different still. Do you not think that in the rush to break a story first, some facts were not checked. Like about every story we see every day. I remember the Airplanes that collided at LAX back in the early 90's where the initial reports were so off it wasn't even funny. It seems more hard to believe the stories that were being reported than what actually came out with the election. Initial stories should always be taken with a grain of salt.

I went to bed with Al Gore as our President in 2000 only to wake up with a different outcome.

I know that and I also know you have a left leaning liberal point of view on everything you report on. True fact, do you know I watched CNN the night Trump won. I listen to how they thought there were still enough Democrat votes left out In Pa for Hillary to win. I watch as that did not happen. I also watch grown men cry when they had to announce that Trump won. Did you cry with them?
Nope. I don't get upset about politics. It is super dumb.

Yes, and what Trump and others was claiming was different still. Do you not think that in the rush to break a story first, some facts were not checked. Like about every story we see every day. I remember the Airplanes that collided at LAX back in the early 90's where the initial reports were so off it wasn't even funny. It seems more hard to believe the stories that were being reported than what actually came out with the election. Initial stories should always be taken with a grain of salt.

I went to bed with Al Gore as our President in 2000 only to wake up with a different outcome.
You slept for weeks?

So the article explains everything so you are satisfied? I was still awake when this went down and what was reported then and what is being reported to your satisfaction now is much much different. Like they reported water break done for the night and people said they were told done, go home, come back tomorrow. Why would someone lie as they walked out the door about why they were going home? Why were the only people left doing their jobs Democrats? Republicans had no jobs to do?
I was awake when they reported Rittenhouse was dropped off by his mom and went on a one man vigilante shooting spree. That is what was reported. Should I believe what was reported because I was awake when it was reported, or should I believe what was proved to be the actual facts once it was investigated?

I was awake when they reported Rittenhouse was dropped off by his mom and went on a one man vigilante shooting spree. That is what was reported. Should I believe what was reported because I was awake when it was reported, or should I believe what was proved to be the actual facts once it was investigated?
I guess what ever you want since there a lot of people that still believe that first report you heard. Might I suggest quit watching and listening to fake news media.

My life doesn’t really change all that much no matter who is President … didn’t matter if it was the Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Trump or now … for me it is mostly personal preference … Trump drove me crazy … not he polices as much as his behavior … I really don’t care for Biden, but regardless it doesn’t really change my everyday life that much … we blame way too much or give credit way too much on the President … Trump didn’t cause COVID and Biden did not cause the inflation … both were world wide events … putting blame on them is stupid … both could both have handle them better … but both things were mainly out of their control … I know both sides are going to object … don’t care.

I must make this statement I doubt the water break was a real problem looked like it but I really don't know. Now as far as GA and voting I do have a real problem with the drop boxes and the stuffing of them. So tell me how I am wrong on that case. Tell me how my eyes are lying to me.
Were you there when this supposedly went down?
Fact Check: Does CCTV Show 2020 Ballot Stuffing in ...Newsweekhttps://www.newsweek.com › ... › Joe Biden
The footage of the staff leaving does not show them being asked to leave, nor does it show staff taking "suitcases" of ballots, scanning them unsupervised. It shows a group of staff packing up and leaving for the evening before another group, tasked with scanning ballots, returned to continue scanning ballots at the request of election officials.

The "suitcases" were ballot containers on wheels. They were not secret ballots, either; they were opened but uncounted from the same day.
Georgia state law does not require the scanners to be observed. However, scanners called back later were nonetheless joined by a monitor and state investigator after returning to work.

I guess what ever you want since there a lot of people that still believe that first report you heard. Might I suggest quit watching and listening to fake news media.
I will Al my friend if you agree to quit watching and listening to fake news media too.

See! That was the problem. You weren't awake.🤣🤣🤣🤣

On December 7, Republican Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager for Georgia, spoke at a press conference that was recorded by C-SPAN.

He addressed the issue of the water main controversy: "Let's be clear, there was no water main break. There was a urinal that they turn off during the downtime at State Farm [Arena in Atlanta] because there's no events going on there. And it had a little slow leak that came over the side."

That's frickin' hilarious.

On election eve it was reported as a watermain break by ALL reporting news agencies.

The question is, Republican Gabriel Sterling, why'd they do that? And by "that," I mean stop the counting? Over a urinal?

Democrats seem to have a real problem pulling the fire alarm when there's no fire.

That's weird because he was never declared the winner by anybody.

Who told you he was?
I was living in Georgia and it was a mess of an election there. For Florida, " Networks initially projected Gore the winner in that state but later declared that Bush had opened an insurmountable lead. " In Albany GA. A Republican city, all 3 local news networks had projected Gore the Winner. In the middle of the night it all changed. Oregon and New Mexico took days for results as well as I recall. I remember the day well. I was in Jacksonville in the morning at the Mayo Clinic. I managed the renovations or the cafeteria there. Stayed as late as I could to still get back to Albany to vote. Got to Albany and went to vote and found they switched my polling place even though neighbors of mine voted at the church I have voted at for all of the 4 years before. I took a chance on going to the furthest polling place on the other side of the county and had about 5 minutes to spare to cast my vote. Got back home. Ate dinner and watched as my neighbor across the street, who was the anchor at the local CBS station, Say that Gore was the projected winner. I went to bed. Was woken in the morning by a call from another neighbor telling me Bush was now projected to win Florida but it was so narrow there would be a recount. The rest is history.

I was living in Georgia and it was a mess of an election there. For Florida, " Networks initially projected Gore the winner in that state but later declared that Bush had opened an insurmountable lead. " In Albany GA. A Republican city, all 3 local news networks had projected Gore the Winner. In the middle of the night it all changed. Oregon and New Mexico took days for results as well as I recall. I remember the day well. I was in Jacksonville in the morning at the Mayo Clinic. I managed the renovations or the cafeteria there. Stayed as late as I could to still get back to Albany to vote. Got to Albany and went to vote and found they switched my polling place even though neighbors of mine voted at the church I have voted at for all of the 4 years before. I took a chance on going to the furthest polling place on the other side of the county and had about 5 minutes to spare to cast my vote. Got back home. Ate dinner and watched as my neighbor across the street, who was the anchor at the local CBS station, Say that Gore was the projected winner. I went to bed. Was woken in the morning by a call from another neighbor telling me Bush was now projected to win Florida but it was so narrow there would be a recount. The rest is history.

I agree state run media reported Gore the winner in Florida even before the polls closed in the panhandle. Think about that little incriminating factoid.

You implied they reported he had won the election, which they did not. So, no one should have gone to bed believing Gore was President. That is all.

IMG_4522.jpeg

Then in all honesty tell me why you spend so much of you life on Yappi?
The same reason my wife plays word games on the internet ... entertainment. Plus, I enjoy the philanthropy of it. Educating guys like you for free warms my heart. Take yesterday for instance, you claimed Ike to be the best economic president of all time and I helped you understand that he was very much a modern day RINO/Conservative Dem in his policy positions. You could at least thank me once in awhile.

After reading the Newsweek article once again the19AL63 BS meter went off the charts. It was stated observers and media left with another group of workers who opened envelopes and they left because their job was done. This makes no sense, why would observers leave just because the envelope openers did? Why would the media leave and report shutting down for the night if not told the show was ending for the night?

I also read or heard some where that it is not illegal to scan ballots without observers present. This was done, no Democrat or Republican observers were on site for a while. Why would this happen if not told shutting down. Then I read they claim they never told anyone they had to leave, I guess shutting down and you have to leave are two very different announcements.

Last edited:
After reading the Newsweek article once again the19AL63 BS meter went off the charts. It was stated observers and media left with another group of workers who opened envelopes and they left because their job was done. This makes no sense, why would observers leave just because the envelope openers did? Why would the media leave and report shutting down for the night if not told the show was ending for the night?

I also read or heard some where that it is not illegal to can ballots without observers present. This was done, no Democrat or Republican observers were on site for a while. Why would this happen if not told shutting down. Then I read they claim they never told anyone they had to leave, I guess shutting down and you have to leave a two very different announcements.

Explains quite well … highlights … they have video of the entire night … which were shown in there entirety to Republican investigators … they determined nothing illegal or wrong

Also, it is nearly impossible to “add” votes … because each ballot is tracked to a person voting … the number of ballots counted has to match the number of people who voted … how could this be done without leaving evidence … the numbers wouldn’t match up … it would take 5 seconds to prove … that has not happened.

Last edited:

Explains quite well … highlights … they have video of the entire night … which were shown in there entirety to Republican investigators … they determined nothing illegal or wrong

Also, it is nearly impossible to “add” votes … because each ballot is tracked to a person voting … the number of ballots counted has to match the number of people who voted … how could this be done without leaving evidence … the numbers wouldn’t match up … it would take 5 seconds to prove … that has not happened.
I am not even questioning if cheating happened I am asking what really happen that night and how it seems the story changed and does not make sense.

5 seconds? Who's got that kind of time?

I am not even questioning if cheating happened I am asking what really happen that night and how it seems the story changed and does not make sense.
First … the news channels got it wrong … the people in charge never said your story … it was other people … then Trump’s lackey Rudy came out with the “smoking gun” video … which was highly edited designed to fool the uninformed into believing there was some illegal activities going on ... a con job the entire time … so my question … why would they do that?

First … the news channels got it wrong … the people in charge never said your story … it was other people … then Trump’s lackey Rudy came out with the “smoking gun” video … which was highly edited designed to fool the uninformed into believing there was some illegal activities going on ... a con job the entire time … so my question … why would they do that?
Does not explain why people left if not told the day was ending. Does not explain how reporters left and reported things were shutting down.

The poor women they trashed. Unreal that anyone would still support Trump after going after innocent, volunteer, normal Americans like that. Uncalled for. Of course he trashed Gold Star Families to cheers from the cult, so nothing is too low.

FBI Ordered to Produce Information From Seth Rich’s Laptop​

Well, well, well .................... let's hearken back to the 2016 REAL election interference to put the nail in the coffin of what really happened.

Does not explain why people left if not told the day was ending. Does not explain how reporters left and reported things were shutting down.
No one told them to leave but they saw some people packing up and assumed they were done for the day … then the leader was called and told not to stop so they unpacked and started counting ballots that had already been organized … it really doesn’t matter … the surveillance video, captured it all … and you didn’t answer my question … why would Rudy & co edit the video to make it look like the ”suitcases“ of ballots were coming out of no where … when anyone ( including them) could see where those ballots came from … here I will tell you since you don’t seem like you want to answer … to fool you into thinking it was illegal … what they did is 100 times more deceptive than anything the workers did that night … but you don’t seem to concerned … ❓❓❓❓