Rigged election?

Legal rigging? OK so were Republicans allowed to mail in their ballots or not? So was it people were voting from different addresses multiple times and it was all Dems? And there is evidence of this? Signature analysis was only done on Republican votes? So what laws did people exploit? Mail in voting was never done before? So only Dems make all the rules where voting is concerned? Most secure election ever Trump said himself actually and all his men told him the gig was up you can't keep whining about a stolen election because there is no evidence of it . Rino's of course . Still whining about an election in 2020? It's like people still whining about posting things other than Coffman or CO football years later even when they don't care or know anything about the thread title anyway. They do seem to care about other things being posted for some reason. Same with you incessantly whining over 3 years later that it was a legal rigging. Perseveration is a real disorder lol.

Legal rigging? OK so were Republicans allowed to mail in their ballots or not? So was it people were voting from different addresses multiple times and it was all Dems? And there is evidence of this? Signature analysis was only done on Republican votes? So what laws did people exploit? Mail in voting was never done before? So only Dems make all the rules where voting is concerned? Most secure election ever Trump said himself actually and all his men told him the gig was up you can't keep whining about a stolen election because there is no evidence of it . Rino's of course . Still whining about an election in 2020? It's like people still whining about posting things other than Coffman or CO football years later even when they don't care or know anything about the thread title anyway. They do seem to care about other things being posted for some reason. Same with you incessantly whining over 3 years later that it was a legal rigging. Perseveration is a real disorder lol.
You do realize than the actions being questioned did not happen everywhere just in a few spots where Biden was shown to need a little help to get him over the top. Trump is winning so shut it down for the night and next morning when the count starts again it seems all the votes now being counted were for Biden. Strange? Cheating? or it just happen to be how the votes came in to be counted? One place or state I might buy it several states and a flag comes up.

You do realize than the actions being questioned did not happen everywhere just in a few spots where Biden was shown to need a little help to get him over the top. Trump is winning so shut it down for the night and next morning when the count starts again it seems all the votes now being counted were for Biden. Strange? Cheating? or it just happen to be how the votes came in to be counted? One place or state I might buy it several states and a flag comes up.
Proven wrong. Give it up, it has been 3 years.

Perseveration is a real disorder lol.
Glad to see you finally came around to your disorder. Have you sought out help? Is is counseling or medication? My guess is medication, but the key is to take it. I'm also guessing that drinking with the medication is not encouraged. Hope this helps little buddy.

F___ off, joe. Go troll someone else. It can't even be willful ignorance at this point lol

Show me where any signature or residency audit of 2020 ballots was performed.

And yes, absolutely, laws were changed, with Covid as a bogus "justification" in some states, to "legally rig" the election. You clowns realize full well that 'Pubs will never federalize elections, so you abuse your freedoms anywhere with "blue rule", and anyone with a brain realizes this by now.
So you are saying you think it was rigged … no actual proof … and who were the ones that changed the laws in Pennsylvania & Georgia … that‘s right Republicans …. and how do we know it was only Democrats that cheated? … you don’t … this was my point … you have nothing and yet still claim, as if it is facts, that it was rigged … nothing!

They have video of it … and that video was watched by Republicans who found nothing … the only version that made it look like wrong doing (ballots from suitcases under the table) was proven to be an edited fraud … when the entire video was shown nothing illegal happened …. But you refuse to be objective and only take the far right propaganda sites word for it … because you want it to be correct … it is a fraud

So you are saying you think it was rigged … no actual proof … and who were the ones that changed the laws in Pennsylvania & Georgia … that‘s right Republicans …. and how do we know it was only Democrats that cheated? … you don’t … this was my point … you have nothing and yet still claim, as if it is facts, that it was rigged … nothing!

The evidence is overwhelming, and it's been presented to you on multiple occasions.

Aren't you the tiniest bit embarrassed you swallowed every lie as if it were gospel? Normal people would be pissed, but I'll accept embarrassment as a sign you do have a conscience.

The evidence is overwhelming, and it's been presented to you on multiple occasions.

Aren't you the tiniest bit embarrassed you swallowed every lie as if it were gospel? Normal people would be pissed, but I'll accept embarrassment as a sign you do have a conscience.
Your “evidence“ has been disproven multiple times … but it is really difficult to say that for sure since you guys change weekly how the election was “rigged” … aren’t you the tiniest bit embarrassed for swallowing every lie the right wing propagandists tell you? … normal people know there is no evidence of cheating … and normal people would show/tell their proof a 100 times if asked instead of hiding behind the lame excuse that it has already been presented … if I knew something was true I would repeat indefinitely … I would not be scared to say it … you guys won’t because you know if you actually present it … we would prove you wrong … just flat out scared.

1701340426986.png

They have video of it … and that video was watched by Republicans who found nothing … the only version that made it look like wrong doing (ballots from suitcases under the table) was proven to be an edited fraud … when the entire video was shown nothing illegal happened …. But you refuse to be objective and only take the far right propaganda sites word for it … because you want it to be correct … it is a fraud
That's one I said more than one. Explain the water break again to me. Explain the fact R's were told shut down for the night time to go home see you in the morning. Explain they did not shut down. I need more than nothing to see here.

Then why did they deny that they lied? Why did they not tell us the truth on why they wanted the R people gone? Saying we are shutting down for the night (true fact) then after people are gone continue count (true fact). When ask about this we hear they could have stayed if they wanted (true fact) Strange happening. I will admit I really do not know if any thing shady happened or not. I will say people work over time to make sure if something did happen it would not come out.

Then why did they deny that they lied? Why did they not tell us the truth on why they wanted the R people gone? Saying we are shutting down for the night (true fact) then after people are gone continue count (true fact). When ask about this we hear they could have stayed if they wanted (true fact) Strange happening. I will admit I really do not know if any thing shady happened or not. I will say people work over time to make sure if something did happen it would not come out.
Did you read the entire article Al? No one was told to leave. The people who left, left on their own. Their work was done for the day. The people who were still counting were supposed to be there and were doing their assigned job. It was a leaky urinal that didn't cause any damage. Read the article Al. It explains everything.

Did you read the entire article Al? No one was told to leave. The people who left, left on their own. Their work was done for the day. The people who were still counting were supposed to be there and were doing their assigned job. It was a leaky urinal that didn't cause any damage. Read the article Al. It explains everything.
It was 3 years ago. There has been plenty of time for them to read about it. Republican election officials certified the elections.

So the article explains everything so you are satisfied? I was still awake when this went down and what was reported then and what is being reported to your satisfaction now is much much different. Like they reported water break done for the night and people said they were told done, go home, come back tomorrow. Why would someone lie as they walked out the door about why they were going home? Why were the only people left doing their jobs Democrats? Republicans had no jobs to do?

So the article explains everything so you are satisfied? I was still awake when this went down and what was reported then and what is being reported to your satisfaction now is much much different. Like they reported water break done for the night and people said they were told done, go home, come back tomorrow. Why would someone lie as they walked out the door about why they were going home? Why were the only people left doing their jobs Democrats? Republicans had no jobs to do?
On December 7, Republican Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager for Georgia, spoke at a press conference that was recorded by C-SPAN.

He addressed the issue of the water main controversy: "Let's be clear, there was no water main break. There was a urinal that they turn off during the downtime at State Farm [Arena in Atlanta] because there's no events going on there. And it had a little slow leak that came over the side."

Sterling also pointed out that the events of the night of the water leak can be found on surveillance footage.

"What's really frustrating is the president's attorneys had this same videotape. They saw the exact same things the rest of us could see and they chose to mislead state senators and the public about what was on that video."

The affidavit also states, in part, that "observers and media were not asked to leave. They simply left on their own when they saw one group of workers, whose job was only to open envelopes and who had completed that task, also leave," the affidavit said.

Additionally, election officials in Georgia report to the secretary of state, Raffensperger, a Republican, so the election apparatus is not run by Democrats.

YOU WERE MISLED! Plenty of detailed accounts of this out there. Very clear that Trump lied. You just choose to believe lies. That's really the crux of it.

On December 7, Republican Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager for Georgia, spoke at a press conference that was recorded by C-SPAN.

He addressed the issue of the water main controversy: "Let's be clear, there was no water main break. There was a urinal that they turn off during the downtime at State Farm [Arena in Atlanta] because there's no events going on there. And it had a little slow leak that came over the side."

Sterling also pointed out that the events of the night of the water leak can be found on surveillance footage.

"What's really frustrating is the president's attorneys had this same videotape. They saw the exact same things the rest of us could see and they chose to mislead state senators and the public about what was on that video."

The affidavit also states, in part, that "observers and media were not asked to leave. They simply left on their own when they saw one group of workers, whose job was only to open envelopes and who had completed that task, also leave," the affidavit said.

Additionally, election officials in Georgia report to the secretary of state, Raffensperger, a Republican, so the election apparatus is not run by Democrats.

YOU WERE MISLED! Plenty of detailed accounts of this out there. Very clear that Trump lied. You just choose to believe lies. That's really the crux of it.

Were you awake when this went down? Did you hear what was being reported? I admitted and I still stand on I do not know if any wrong doing happened or if there was cheating. I just think what was reported then and what they claim at a later time happened was so different.

I must make this statement I doubt the water break was a real problem looked like it but I really don't know. Now as far as GA and voting I do have a real problem with the drop boxes and the stuffing of them. So tell me how I am wrong on that case. Tell me how my eyes are lying to me.

I thought about what i wrote and I should have added that reporting while something is happening can have mistakes. but the on site reported was so so wrong on everything . This makes me wonder what the true facts really are.

I thought about what i wrote and I should have added that reporting while something is happening can have mistakes. but the on site reported was so so wrong on everything . This makes me wonder what the true facts really are.
In case you are wondering, the earth is round.