Rigged election?

"Where minorities constituted more than 90 percent of active registered voters, the average minimum wait time in the evening was 51 minutes. When whites constituted more than 90 percent of registered voters, the average was around six minutes.”

It is systemic.
I live in the middle of a corn field and yet in our small town I still had a wait of 30 plus minutes to vote against Biden. Strange I did not hear anyone complain about the wait, most people seemed pleased with the chance to voice their picks. People stand and wait in lines all the time to do things. get into a place to eat, into sporting and entertainment events, Build a Bear when they have special sales ( line went through the mall and outside.) people do these things with little to no complains but we sure can't wait to vote. I have yet to hear any rules being suggested by R's that did anything but try to make sure people get to have their vote count without the chance of having it canceled by cheating and fraud.

"Where minorities constituted more than 90 percent of active registered voters, the average minimum wait time in the evening was 51 minutes. When whites constituted more than 90 percent of registered voters, the average was around six minutes.”

It is systemic.
Your foolishness is systemic.

1627574501209.png

Another well thought out response.
13 million more democrat racists showed up to vote for Biden than Obama?
Like Obama or not he was very popular and drew crowds.
Biden has less people at his rallies than show up for a grade school football game.
In his own words, "c'mon man!!"

Another well thought out response.
13 million more democrat racists showed up to vote for Biden than Obama?
Like Obama or not he was very popular and drew crowds.
Biden has less people at his rallies than show up for a grade school football game.
In his own words, "c'mon man!!"

Anyone who believes biden received 80 million legitimate votes is incredibly ignorant, or willfully not acknowledging reality.

I live in the middle of a corn field and yet in our small town I still had a wait of 30 plus minutes to vote against Biden. Strange I did not hear anyone complain about the wait, most people seemed pleased with the chance to voice their picks. People stand and wait in lines all the time to do things. get into a place to eat, into sporting and entertainment events, Build a Bear when they have special sales ( line went through the mall and outside.) people do these things with little to no complains but we sure can't wait to vote. I have yet to hear any rules being suggested by R's that did anything but try to make sure people get to have their vote count without the chance of having it canceled by cheating and fraud.
30 minutes? You think people are complaining about 30 min waits?

To the democrats covid was NEVER about lost lives or health care. It was only about election fraud!

This is how it was rigged, and this is how the rat bastards cheated.

Thank goodness Republican lead State Legislatures across our great country are now taking the time to spell out in detail that this nonsense will not be tolerated again.

Moonbats, you have been warned for the last time.

The votes were counted and certified....so you need proof not "pillow man conspiracy non-sense"

That is how it works in a a first world democracy. Meanwhile we found the cheater...

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me”

This is how it was rigged, and this is how the rat bastards cheated.

Thank goodness Republican lead State Legislatures across our great country are now taking the time to spell out in detail that this nonsense will not be tolerated again.

Moonbats, you have been warned for the last time.

This should be over before it starts the DOJ has absolutely zero authority over how elections are held, anyone who can read can see it is spelled out very clearly in the constitution article 1 section 4. Yes it was absolutely violated during the last election because of the china virus ( which was no way legal), this is not in question. People need to wake the f up as to how our country is being stolen.

Remember also any law that violates the constitution should not be followed..it is a not a real law within the united states.

The AZ Fraudit is quietly shutting down after costing taxpayers 10's of millions of dollars. How embarrassing for the GQP!