Republicans push to end military vaccine mandate through annual defense bill

More people dying of Covid that are vaccinated these days as oppose to unvaccinated . What booster are we on 5?

Seriously, it's hard to imagine a situation more suited to eschewing this stupid shot for an unwarranted risk of myocarditis among a group least likely to need it. They must want no part of conservative, able-bodied, health conscious, free-thinking males in the Biden/Milley military. Damned fools.

Last edited:
0 fer 5 here. Fug 'em.

I'm 60. LOL
Older than you, 0 boosters ....first shot way back , never got the second dose. Had Covid 2 times for sure maybe 3. Some covid deaths have nothing to do with covid fact. They originally told us when questioned on "natural immunity" it may only last a month, that went to maybe 3 months, them maybe 6 months...possibly a year....now per articles from both the Mayo Clinic and John Hopkins ...getting covid and recovering provides memory T - Cells which may last several years providing protection against "severe " infection. They've minimized the ability of natural infection to boost our herd immunity, they now know natural "herd" immunity from infection and recovery is likely what's driving the lower death rates. I'm not a conspiracy theorist ....for me it was a personal decision, nothing to do with politics.

YOu'd have to be a tard to get the vaccine or boosters.

Requiring it is no different then welding doors shut in an apartment building.