Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

That is not an entirely positive take on government of by and for the people. There also is a hint of paranoia in there a few places.
WOW! Good observation. However the fact that you think our government is for the people by the people shows your ignorance. Maybe once this country had a government like that. But not in my lifetime. The change happened around the time when playboy Kennedy took a bullet to the brain and the Government realized they needed more control. They realized freedom made it hard to extort. I really do wish we had a government for the people by the people. But what we have is a hangman rope deadly gangster controlled puppet show police state that we cannot escape from. This country has gone to hell and in hell it shall stay. With us trapped inside burning.

It is interesting that religious morality is under attack. There was a time when religious morality mostly equaled societal morality. Now that things have swung away from religion, there are some that want to punish those who view things differently.

It seems society has become more close-minded these last few years even though they call themselves "woke". It's time that we get back to allowing others to have varying opinions even if we disagree. That is what made this nation great. Not the thought police trying to control everyone.
Human nature to not live in peace for long, we had a good run for awhile

It is interesting that religious morality is under attack. There was a time when religious morality mostly equaled societal morality. Now that things have swung away from religion, there are some that want to punish those who view things differently.

It seems society has become more close-minded these last few years even though they call themselves "woke". It's time that we get back to allowing others to have varying opinions even if we disagree. That is what made this nation great. Not the thought police trying to control everyone.
Those screaming about tolerance are the least tolerant among us.

Its only a matter of time before the general public will be locked up for their beliefs. It already happens today but to a very very select few people. They lock them up and try to break them. That will be the world all people are forced to live in. It shall come even quicker if the population continues to fall for show to fear and panic the gangster government is putting on. The last straw will be the fall of the 2nd. with the people unarmed and vulnerable the deadly gangster government will turn on the people unleashing their CIA underlings to ensure we never be free again.
This is a phenomenal troll job. Kudos.

You don’t want to just trust the “learned liberal intelligentsia” when they want a liberal reading of the law to curtail the personal freedoms of their political opponents ?

They have always known what we need as Americans. They have merely lacked the power to properly implement their policies, for our own good. You don’t want to trust their judgment, huh ? You some kind of “science denier”, or just a “bitter clinger”?

God damned Democrat Party.

You don’t want to just trust the “learned liberal intelligentsia” when they want a liberal reading of the law to curtail the personal freedoms of their political opponents ?

They have always known what we need as Americans. They have merely lacked the power to properly implement their policies, for our own good. You don’t want to trust their judgment, huh ? You some kind of “science denier”, or just a “bitter clinger”?

God damned Democrat Party.
The only part that hates you and decent Americans more then the Democrat party is the Republican Party.

People think the earth is flat too....so....

It will always be a minority of the population. It will never be a large number.
Who said it's not going to be a minority? Lol

It's likely closer to anywhere from 10-15%. That's Far higher than the 2% that was claimed above ?‍♂️

2%? Try nearly 4x that according to Gallup lol
Yes, 8% is a number that comes up in polls. I actually believe the prevalence is closer to 3% where it stayed for many years. I use 3-8% because it really doesnt matter. Although, there is a percentage where a society collapses historically. Some recent polls of teens have had a number in the low 20's. This obviously reflects a social push. As someone said, claiming an identity on the rainbow alphabet makes you " cool" nowadays and a way to gain attention and status and stand out.

But going back to where you said you refused to read my post. A wise person tries to understand the opposing view. It broadens your knowledge and helps you in many ways. Someone told me once that if you can't argue a view you disagree with accurately, you can't ever be secure in your understanding of an issue. I've noticed the Left is not good at doing this. They seem to have no interest in understanding or persuasion, but rather seek to cram down their anti-norms views on others.

The Left is on a massive losing streak right now - and this close-minded stance is a big part of it imo. So, carry on.

WOW! Good observation. However the fact that you think our government is for the people by the people shows your ignorance. Maybe once this country had a government like that. But not in my lifetime. The change happened around the time when playboy Kennedy took a bullet to the brain and the Government realized they needed more control. They realized freedom made it hard to extort. I really do wish we had a government for the people by the people. But what we have is a hangman rope deadly gangster controlled puppet show police state that we cannot escape from. This country has gone to hell and in hell it shall stay. With us trapped inside burning.
I don’t take quite that dim of a view yet, but I hear you…..

Who said it's not going to be a minority? Lol

It's likely closer to anywhere from 10-15%. That's Far higher than the 2% that was claimed above ?‍♂️
And it's still a small amount of the population no matter how hard people try to promote it as normal behavior.

This is a phenomenal troll job. Kudos.
You dismiss my truth as trick as do so many others. I'd rather you think I'm crazy. I suppose I can only lead people to the water. Those who refuse to drink, perish due to their own stubbornness. The downfall of America as we know it is upon us. Whether you like it or not.

Yes, 8% is a number that comes up in polls. I actually believe the prevalence is closer to 3% where it stayed for many years. I use 3-8% because it really doesnt matter. Although, there is a percentage where a society collapses historically. Some recent polls of teens have had a number in the low 20's. This obviously reflects a social push. As someone said, claiming an identity on the rainbow alphabet makes you " cool" nowadays and a way to gain attention and status and stand out.

But going back to where you said you refused to read my post. A wise person tries to understand the opposing view. It broadens your knowledge and helps you in many ways. Someone told me once that if you can't argue a view you disagree with accurately, you can't ever be secure in your understanding of an issue. I've noticed the Left is not good at doing this. They seem to have no interest in understanding or persuasion, but rather seek to cram down their anti-norms views on others.

The Left is on a massive losing streak right now - and this close-minded stance is a big part of it imo. So, carry on.
Massive losing streak for sure. The 1899 Cleveland Spiders won more than the Biden Administration has.

You dismiss my truth as trick as do so many others. I'd rather you think I'm crazy. I suppose I can only lead people to the water. Those who refuse to drink, perish due to their own stubbornness. The downfall of America as we know it is upon us. Whether you like it or not.
I tend to agree unfortunately. The only way America turns around is with a revival.
If we continue to go down the path of all morality is “subjective” then America will become just another oligarchy ruled by elite technocratic leftists. ‘Everyone will lose their liberty. It is in the process.