Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

Yorktown

Homophobia is not an opinion but a crime," Rouge Direct tweetedSunday. "The [league] and the [team] must ask ... Gueye to explain [himself] and very quickly. And punish him if necessary."

President of the France LGBT+ Sports Federation Eric Arassus told RMC Sport that Gueye "is a great player, but religion is not a part of the sport. Every player took part [in the rainbow jersey initiative] except him. He should be sanctioned. Gueye’s excuses show that the club [PSG] and league let homophobia happen," the Daily Mail said.

Gueye, 32, regularly shares messages about his faith on social media, the outlet added.

Gueye is Muslim. So this will probably end right there.. If he were Christian……..

Muslim vs. Gay..the left won't know what to do
The fundamentalist Muslims will know exactly what to do. Executions.

Islam has no time or patience for the idiocy of the alphabet mafia, and neither does Marxism, once established.

A large group of people with Christian values is actually the queer deviant’s best protection, but they are too self-absorbed and naive to see it. Most of the world is not feckless, amoral, turds like the political whores that run western culture.

Last edited:
"The antelope's best protection against the lion is the cheetah, but they are too self-absorbed and naive to see it" is basically what cabez just said
Not exactly what he said or meant - I don't think.

I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I hold two positions simultaneously without any tension or contradiction:

1) Homosexuals are valuable people because they are image-bearers of God and Christ died for them the same as he did for me, therefore they deserve my protection against substantial harm as does any other person.

2) Homosexuality is an unnatural perversion of God's intention for sex. Sexual sin is sexual sin but the "unnatural" aspect of homosexuality puts it into a different category with increased consequences in terms of the spiritual and physical costs.

So, while I cannot view homosexuality as a good moral choice, I believe it is none of my business and I do not want to regulate the moral choices of others since managing my own moral choices keeps me busy enough.

I believe homosexuality harms people in significant ways, but I also believe they are free to make that choice and should not be persecuted for that choice, but be given the respect that any other person deserves. However, if it is put in my face and demanded that it be approved of, even endorsed, or when acceptance is forced onto children, that's where the fight begins.

So, for the gay folks who do not take activism to my home or to the homes of my grandchildren or their school, they fall under my protection because they have rights and value as human beings I am obligated to respect and protect.

I think that's what Cabe was referring to. The activists will not be respected nor will I protect them because they are doing harm to others. Assuming most gay people are not activists, then I am a pretty good friend for them to have - and I believe every gay person I have a friendship with would say that. I respect their freedom and they respect my moral sensibilities and there is how it works. We set aside our moral disagreement and have a relationship based on everything else. Not hard.

I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I hold two positions simultaneously without any tension or contradiction:

1) Homosexuals are valuable people because they are image-bearers of God and Christ died for them the same as he did for me, therefore they deserve my protection against substantial harm as does any other person.

2) Homosexuality is an unnatural perversion of God's intention for sex. Sexual sin is sexual sin but the "unnatural" aspect of homosexuality puts it into a different category with increased consequences in terms of the spiritual and physical costs.

So, while I cannot view homosexuality as a good moral choice, I believe it is none of my business and I do not want to regulate the moral choices of others since managing my own moral choices keeps me busy enough.

I believe homosexuality harms people in significant ways, but I also believe they are free to make that choice and should not be persecuted for that choice, but be given the respect that any other person deserves. However, if it is put in my face and demanded that it be approved of, even endorsed, or when acceptance is forced onto children, that's where the fight begins.

So, for the gay folks who do not take activism to my home or to the homes of my grandchildren or their school, they fall under my protection because they have rights and value as human beings I am obligated to respect and protect.

I think that's what Cabe was referring to. The activists will not be respected nor will I protect them because they are doing harm to others. Assuming most gay people are not activists, then I am a pretty good friend for them to have - and I believe every gay person I have a friendship with would say that. I respect their freedom and they respect my moral sensibilities and there is how it works. We set aside our moral disagreement and have a relationship based on everything else. Not hard.
Very well said.

Well said. You have more patience to “suffer a fool” than I do.

I hope to be much like you when I grow up, someday.

Stopped reading here, sorry

Its only a matter of time before the general public will be locked up for their beliefs. It already happens today but to a very very select few people. They lock them up and try to break them. That will be the world all people are forced to live in. It shall come even quicker if the population continues to fall for show to fear and panic the gangster government is putting on. The last straw will be the fall of the 2nd. with the people unarmed and vulnerable the deadly gangster government will turn on the people unleashing their CIA underlings to ensure we never be free again.

I suppose the France LGBT+ Sports Federation President can allege whatever he wants and I'm no expert of French law, but I assume that homophobia is not a crime at all.

This is between PSG and Gueye

Fast And Furious No GIF by The Fast Saga

Its only a matter of time before the general public will be locked up for their beliefs. It already happens today but to a very very select few people. They lock them up and try to break them. That will be the world all people are forced to live in. It shall come even quicker if the population continues to fall for show to fear and panic the gangster government is putting on. The last straw will be the fall of the 2nd. with the people unarmed and vulnerable the deadly gangster government will turn on the people unleashing their CIA underlings to ensure we never be free again.
That is not an entirely positive take on government of by and for the people. There also is a hint of paranoia in there a few places.

Why does a professional sports team feel the need to put their players in this pickle? I mean seriously? You can have an LGBTQ night and all that, whatever, but you should also have be open minded enough to know that ALL of your players may not agree with a decision of this level. It's just maddening.

Why does a professional sports team feel the need to put their players in this pickle? I mean seriously? You can have an LGBTQ night and all that, whatever, but you should also have be open minded enough to know that ALL of your players may not agree with a decision of this level. It's just maddening.
I don't watch sports for political purposes. Leave it OFF the field.

The LGBT whatever does not speak for all gays. The 2% should not rule the other 98%. Stop the woke mob and bring back sanity and equality to all.

Your view is too complex for binary thinkers.

Very disappointing to see this homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia and islamophobia from the French.

Joe Biden should issue trade sanctions on the EU until the French clean up the white supremacist problem in their country

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
It is interesting that religious morality is under attack. There was a time when religious morality mostly equaled societal morality. Now that things have swung away from religion, there are some that want to punish those who view things differently.

It seems society has become more close-minded these last few years even though they call themselves "woke". It's time that we get back to allowing others to have varying opinions even if we disagree. That is what made this nation great. Not the thought police trying to control everyone.