Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

greendad

All i want to say is; some of you Massillon fans make me sick to my stomach! You all think your football program is so great, its enough to make me puke my guts up. you got totally punked out by Green. My son played for green years ago. You made me sick then and you still do to this day. When i found out the Bulldogs beat your , i was beaming with excitement! it made my day for sure. I could write a book with all the negative things i think of some of you stuck up scumbags. some of you folks are fine im sure. the ones im referring to know who you are. Just keep on WISHING!!

So if you're only referring to a few fans why do you group all of Massillon in your rant. And let's not act like Green fans are all lily white flowers. You have idiots just like everyone else. Go Tigers!!

We will be in the playoffs next year. Hope to see Green there.

So if you're only referring to a few fans why do you group all of Massillon in your rant. And let's not act like Green fans are all lily white flowers. You have idiots just like everyone else. Go Tigers!!

We will be in the playoffs next year. Hope to see Green there.
Won’t see Green there unless as a 10-12 seed lol this was their once in a generation team

All i want to say is; some of you Massillon fans make me sick to my stomach! You all think your football program is so great, its enough to make me puke my guts up. you got totally punked out by Green. My son played for green years ago. You made me sick then and you still do to this day. When i found out the Bulldogs beat your , i was beaming with excitement! it made my day for sure. I could write a book with all the negative things i think of some of you stuck up scumbags. some of you folks are fine im sure. the ones im referring to know who you are. Just keep on WISHING!!
You've added nothing to the discussion of Green or Massillon football with this post. Please go away.

By the way, Massillon's tiger mascot that I see on licence plates looks like a tiger skating with a hockey stick. looks nothing like a tiger playing football until you look really close.

Where is the obnoxiousness on this thread that you speak of? There isn't, and that's how it usually begins and then someone like you starts it. Own up.
You will have to excuse these Massillon haters, they sit on their butts at the computer monitoring Yappi 24 hours a day looking for anything Massillon to pop up. This thread was started by another teams fan and they still blame Massillon. Put them on ignore like I have had him for about 2 years. Their probably depressed that their are no Massillon threads they can pollute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next you will see the alter ego SayMyName pop up with the never heard before “You have no titles”.

Fed member Green beat Massillon. End of story. Massillon lost their last game. The tradition continues.
Speaking about tradition, losing 10 of the last 11 games to your arch-rival should be more of a concern to you. In addition, the next few years doesn’t appear too promising to your side.?