• Green by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really???

I take it back then.

I just caught the end on the radio and it sounded like the refs were giving it the Massillon team.

I apologize to Green.
I think the PI in the end zone where we picked it on 4th at the end was very questionable but without a replay who am I to say? Massillon was completely undisciplined the entire night. Coaching staff didn’t prepare the kids. Learn from it and on to next season. Best wishes to Green going forward.

1637378419472.jpeg

Congrats Bulldogs - anything can happen in the final four, best of luck next week. As a FED Alum who played on a team back in 99 that made a run that ended in this round, I’m pulling for you!

Chin up to the Tigers - young team that will be hungry and primed to make a run next season. 5 straight regional title appearances is impressive in its own.

I think the PI in the end zone where we picked it on 4th at the end was very questionable but without a replay who am I to say? Massillon was completely undisciplined the entire night. Coaching staff didn’t prepare the kids. Learn from it and on to next season. Best wishes to Green going forward.
At the end the impression I got from the broadcast was a mix of sorta ticky tack and a game that was progressively getting sloppier aside from some early second half tightness. Green might've gotten gifted one late, only the ages know now. But, also... 10 penalties themselves. What a game that was very unfortunately stuck out 50 miles away in Mansfield.

Massillon had a great season. Reminds me a hell of a lot about one of the best (or the best) Hoover teams in 2003 that had no idea what happened against Wadsworth in the 'yoffs. Football is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.