Region 3 Championship: Pickerington Central (12-1) vs. Upper Arlington (13-0)

Who wins?

• Pickerington Central by 17+

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Pickerington Central by 8-16

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Pickerington Central by 1-7

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Upper Arlington by 1-7

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Upper Arlington by 8-16

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Upper Arlington by 17+

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone watching this game on Spectrum? Did this announcer go to PC or something? Every play PC makes: *loud noises*!

UA coach should be coach of the year in Division 1. Congrats UA. I think the run ends against Ed's though. Will be rooting hard for UA though.

He's a great coach. He did great things at Tri Valley and at Granville.

Talk about doing more with less. No D1 football players on that team that just beat the Central District All star team. A bunch of Baseball, Hockey, Lacrosse, and a couple of wrestlers got the job done.

Pickerington Central has been the king for a while. They lost to Pick North in the regular season and now gets beat by UA in the playoffs. Times always change. UA is a well coached team.

Anyone else going to this game?
I was there.

It was a tough hard fought game. PC d-line is everything everyone said.

UA D stepped it up and showed once again how tough they are.

UA could not get anything going in 2nd half. Four missed FG's. Could not stop the PC rush. Not all on kicker at all.

Why PC didn't run #2 35 times is beyond me. Not a great passing team.

UA Quaterback had 2 TD passes. He played good under a lot of pressure.

2nd TD pass for UA was a push off for sure. But there were about 10 holding non calls for PC........and they still had plenty of penalties that helped UA win this game.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this game on Spectrum? Did this announcer go to PC or something? Every play PC makes: *loud noises*!
Might have been the PC coaching staff in the same press box. However I did hear the announcers were astonished on UAs second td where the receiver clearly push off on the PC defender.....no call. Then a block in the back BEFORE the ball was intercepted was laughable. Penalties were 150 yds PC to 5 yds UA. Lol...what can one say? That's the way the flag bounced. Great season for PC....as usual.

PC just doesn’t have difference-makers on offense that they typically have. So the offense is just meh. And they are so sloppy. My word. They had two TDs deservedly called back (UA got away with obviously OPI on their 2nd TD).

UA is really well-coached and didn’t kill themselves. Well, except for kicking. I think I said 20-17 for UA, so pretty close.

I think UA’s dream season ends roughly next week.

Might have been the PC coaching staff in the same press box. However I did hear the announcers were astonished on UAs second td where the receiver clearly push off on the PC defender.....no call. Then a block in the back BEFORE the ball was intercepted was laughable. Penalties were 150 yds PC to 5 yds UA. Lol...what can one say? That's the way the flag bounced. Great season for PC....as usual.

Sounds like the game was played on Fulton Field ?

I was shocked at how many false start Penalties PC had.

Was at game....cold....Pickerington had at least 50 pounds on both sides of the line....looked like men against boys.....the boys won!,,,,

Yeah, the PC OL is ginormous. And they were wearing UA down, but PC persistently killed their own drives in the 2nd H with penalties.

And, TBH, almost any time they dropped back to pass it was a win for UA. I think PC had like 89 yards on 26 passing attempts. They were at least over 4 ypa whent he ran.

PC just doesn’t have difference-makers on offense that they typically have. So the offense is just meh. And they are so sloppy. My word. They had two TDs deservedly called back (UA got away with obviously OPI on their 2nd TD).

UA is really well-coached and didn’t kill themselves. Well, except for kicking. I think I said 20-17 for UA, so pretty close.

I think UA’s dream season ends roughly next week.
Blatant miscall, but a team has to play good enough to overcome the zebras.