Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • Valley View

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting to see some of these score predictions. Didn’t VV have 4 turnovers in the first match up? And it was only a ten point game.

Valley View beat Brookville 28-14, Milton beat Brookville 38-6 with a running clock... it was 38-0 at halftime. Milton beat Valley View at their place by 10. You do the math.

Valley View beat Brookville 28-14, Milton beat Brookville 38-6 with a running clock... it was 38-0 at halftime. Milton beat Valley View at their place by 10. You do the math.
Really bless I expect better from you 🤷‍♂ you know that means nothing now right? Ok if you want to play it that way. Valley view was in its 2nd game with a new coach. Valley view has play a better schedule then Milton. I think it’s gonna be a different game this time Valley view knows their identity now. And deep down you I’m right.🤷‍♂️😘

Really bless I expect better from you 🤷‍♂ you know that means nothing now right? Ok if you want to play it that way. Valley view was in its 2nd game with a new coach. Valley view has play a better schedule then Milton. I think it’s gonna be a different game this time Valley view knows their identity now. And deep down you I’m right.🤷‍♂️😘
It means nothing to you. Again, if roles were reversed, we'd be reading about how the Spartans are going to trounce MU. Since when did schedule strength win games?
I'm expecting a war and it's just what these kids are hungry for.
Milton knows Valley View's identity as well...🤫

My thoughts. First game MU beats VV and VV turns it over a lot. Last Night I heard Brookville turned it over quite a bit. I have to think MU defense has something to do with that. I’m an SWBL fan and root for those teams. MU defense will be the difference in this game. VV defense is no slouch either but believe MU will win a war. 14-13. This game will and should be a great game for the right to go to state. Best of luck to both teams. I’m pulling for VV but MU has passed all the test so far.

My thoughts. First game MU beats VV and VV turns it over a lot. Last Night I heard Brookville turned it over quite a bit. I have to think MU defense has something to do with that. I’m an SWBL fan and root for those teams. MU defense will be the difference in this game. VV defense is no slouch either but believe MU will win a war. 14-13. This game will and should be a great game for the right to go to state. Best of luck to both teams. I’m pulling for VV but MU has passed all the test so far.
i respect this prediction. i’ll drop my prediction later in week but it’ll be a defensive matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.