• Olentangy Berlin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo Whitmer

• Dublin Jerome

• Total voters

ELKS Strong

Dublin Jerome is a fraud at #1 and is ranked #10 by Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50. It looks like Centerville will play the winner of Fairmont vs. Wayne. If the Elks win, we will play Springfield in the R2 semis. Springfield should walk into the state Final Four this year again.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 6.33.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 6.46.44 AM.png

Last edited:

I was wrong about Wayne vs. Fairmont game, everyone else follows the seeds.
ROUND 2 matchups - calling a double Olentangy upset, Springfield thumps Fairmont, and Elks easily win
Dublin Jerome vs. Olentangy Liberty
Springfield
vs. Fairmont
Centerville vs. Marysville
Perrysburg vs. Olentangy Berlin

I was wrong about Wayne vs. Fairmont game, everyone else follows the seeds.
ROUND 2 matchups - calling a double Olentangy upset, Springfield thumps Fairmont, and Elks easily win
Dublin Jerome vs. Olentangy Liberty
Springfield
vs. Fairmont
Centerville vs. Marysville
Perrysburg vs. Olentangy Berlin
What’s the summary of the elks win? The offense put up a lot of points.

Just talked to a buddy that works for Amazon. He said he delivered 100 cases of this stuff to the Springfield athletic department. Guess coach Moe found a way to fix the problems they had with fairmont the first time around. Fairmont could be in trouble.

Attachments

• 0FBF2D4E-0E8A-4CCD-BDD2-E370A2B8720E.jpeg
    0FBF2D4E-0E8A-4CCD-BDD2-E370A2B8720E.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 10
Dublin Jerome was a fraud! Who do you have in the semis?

Centerville vs. Springfield
Olentangy Liberty vs. Perrysburg

Dublin Jerome was a fraud! Who do you have in the semis?

Centerville vs. Springfield
Olentangy Liberty vs. Perrysburg
That looks about right. Your elks put up a lot of points last night. It just sucks the GWOC teams had to knock each other out. SHS Wayne fairmont and cville would have had great chances in the other bracket.

That looks about right. Your elks put up a lot of points last night. It just sucks the GWOC teams had to knock each other out. SHS Wayne fairmont and cville would have had great chances in the other bracket.
Agree, it looks like the Elks and Cats are the 2 best teams in R2 this year.. R2 was not very strong outside of the GWOC. It will be interesting to see how the Elks do vs. Cats as compared to the earlier game's 38-10 loss.

Agree, it looks like the Elks and Cats are the 2 best teams in R2 this year.. R2 was not very strong outside of the GWOC. It will be interesting to see how the Elks do vs. Cats as compared to the earlier game's 38-10 loss.

I agree also. Springfield is on another level in this region. Centerville has a solid group of seniors and is well coached, they did an outstanding job of pulling things together after losing their starting QB weeks ago.

The Dublin's, Olentangy's and Marysville where avg this year if you ask me, nothing like they were in the years past. Jerome did have 9 wins and beat Perrysburg but they aren't a team that could make a playoff run. Just my 2-cents

Which one. R1? R 4?

I agree also. Springfield is on another level in this region. Centerville has a solid group of seniors and is well coached, they did an outstanding job of pulling things together after losing their starting QB weeks ago.

The Dublin's, Olentangy's and Marysville where avg this year if you ask me, nothing like they were in the years past. Jerome did have 9 wins and beat Perrysburg but they aren't a team that could make a playoff run. Just my 2-cents
Other than Springfield r2 is …not robust?

My understanding is the Elks were missing some starters on the lines during their last loss to Springfield. This was information by a parent when I attended that game. That's what I'm going off.

My understanding is the Elks were missing some starters on the lines during their last loss to Springfield. This was information by a parent when I attended that game. That's what I'm going off.
I am pretty sure the starting center has been out all year. Don’t think anyone else is lost for the season.