Reducing Capacity

Temp checks too at Harding. LOL. But it's amusing, seeing highlights from the Massillon Harding game they do 50% capacity but visitors can only sit in the upper section. It's idiocy. Reduced capacity was for "social distancing" LOL

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Temp checks too at Harding. LOL. But it's amusing, seeing highlights from the Massillon Harding game they do 50% capacity but visitors can only sit in the upper section. It's idiocy. Reduced capacity was for "social distancing" LOL

The lower section of the visitor’s side is tarped off. They aren’t even using the locker rooms beneath them anymore. I heard a rumor that the original plan was to rebuild the away side in 2020, but then the pandemic hit. It makes sense considering that I heard it two years ago.

Meanwhile, Harding is being more cautious than other schools, but they don’t take your temperature. At least they haven’t checked mine. As far as 50% capacity goes, this would’ve been a much bigger deal 20 years ago. In fact, there’s no way Harding does this back then unless they absolutely had to. Now, I think that the sense of urgency to get tickets early actually helps the atmosphere. It helps keep the fair weather fans away.

I saw this article about Northwest School District reducing capacity. Did anyone else see anywhere else doing this? The article only talks about Colerain, but I can only assume it is Northwest High School too.

Yes it is both. Just checked Northwest’s Twitter so it applies to both high schools. Rather ridiculous if you ask me since football ? is outside but it is what it is I guess.

I saw this article about Northwest School District reducing capacity. Did anyone else see anywhere else doing this? The article only talks about Colerain, but I can only assume it is Northwest High School too.

I think is comical because they are basically doing this “bass ackwards!” If this version of virus spreads like they say it does why 75% down to 30% over a months time? Shouldn’t it be if anything start at 30% since cases are allegedly so high and spreading so fast? Then see how things go and “build up” to 75% or Full Capacity?

I think is comical because they are basically doing this “bass ackwards!” If this version of virus spreads like they say it does why 75% down to 30% over a months time? Shouldn’t it be if anything start at 30% since cases are allegedly so high and spreading so fast? Then see how things go and “build up” to 75% or Full Capacity?
After reading what some of these school boards are doing, logic is not their strong point.

There was no temp checks there when I went.

Presidents of Universities are allowing 80,000 people in stadiums across the country EVERY Saturday. These Presidents are smart people with Doctoral degrees. If they are allowing this to happen I have to assume Covid really isn't that big of a deal! PANDEMIC OVER!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!

100,000 at college venues with no real issues as far as I know (we certainly would have heard from The media if otherwise) but a high school has to go 50% capacity. Madness.
I'm totally against it, guys. Don't take it out on the messenger. Lol

Stunning that, after ~20 years of message board tradition, we’re 14 posts deep on a contentious topic involving Northwest School District football and not a single Colerain poster is on it.

Presidents of Universities are allowing 80,000 people in stadiums across the country EVERY Saturday. These Presidents are smart people with Doctoral degrees. If they are allowing this to happen I have to assume Covid really isn't that big of a deal! PANDEMIC OVER!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!
No it not.

No it not.
Then why would really intelligent people like University Presidents allow 80,000 fans to scream next to each other, hug, high five, etc ....EVERY WEEKEND??!! And don't tell me its about money, because last year the liberals didn't mind shutting down gyms, bars, restaurants (where people make their money). PANDEMIC OVER !! PARTY ON!!

I haven't heard anything about reducing the crowd in Central Ohio. I have seen some games so far this year with huge crowds, and from what I hear everything went off ok.

Stunning that, after ~20 years of message board tradition, we’re 14 posts deep on a contentious topic involving Northwest School District football and not a single Colerain poster is on it.
And yet GCL fans still comment on all things Colerain. ?

and lasalle fans finally posting after the recruiting push went so well. they don't have to water the field or let the grass grow really high when colerain visits north bend rd. lol.....wink wink

jtk
()

Let em be vaccinated! Either by Needle, or by virus. We all will get our T-cells activated one way or another.