REDS RBI going to world series

Mr. Herb is a first class Coach and Person!
Yes he is, and honestly all involved down there are top notch people that volunteer their time for the kids. Baseball and softball Teams are doing good so far at regionals. Softball 3-0 with wins over Cleveland, Indy and Chicago.

Last edited:
REDS RBI Won the central region. Heading to the world series in vero beach Florida August 10-15th!

What organization holds this central region and Vero Beach WS?
Looks like it is hosted by the RBI Organization
I think NewOld Blood is right. RBI has had this Regional/WS “format” for a few years now I think. Few years ago the Midwest/Central regional was hosted right here in Cincinnati. I’m almost positive All the teams involved are other RBI Teams/City’s.

I think NewOld Blood is right. RBI has had this Regional/WS “format” for a few years now I think. Few years ago the Midwest/Central regional was hosted right here in Cincinnati. I’m almost positive All the teams involved are other RBI Teams/City’s.
Very cool. I've heard of the RBI program but didn't know about this tournament. Big fan of organizations that host tournaments where winners move on.

Correct, RBI programs are part of the MLB revive program for baseball/softball across the country.

The REDS have teams ranging from very competitive to instructional in baseball and softball. The RBI softball team that has won a birth to vero beach is composed of players from the 16U/18U RBI teams. (Called the senior team). The Junior team is made up of 12/14U RBI team players.

Across the US RBI teams are in regions and the winners will meet August 10th-15th to crown a champion. There will also be 5 or 6 international teams playing in the series.

The REDS RBI baseball senior team also advanced to the World series!

Correct, RBI programs are part of the MLB revive program for baseball/softball across the country.

The REDS have teams ranging from very competitive to instructional in baseball and softball. The RBI softball team that has won a birth to vero beach is composed of players from the 16U/18U RBI teams. (Called the senior team). The Junior team is made up of 12/14U RBI team players.

Across the US RBI teams are in regions and the winners will meet August 10th-15th to crown a champion. There will also be 5 or 6 international teams playing in the series.

The REDS RBI baseball senior team also advanced to the World series!
Congratulations to both the RBI Baseball and Fast Pitch Teams! Coach Barnes still Coach of the RBI Senior Baseball Team?

Where do REDS RBI players come from?

The Reds RBI softball players come from all socio-economic situations. Some players are well off, some are not. But the instruction is second to none and it is not super expensive. The baseball team is made up of more kids from the urban or near city suburban areas. The softball program is really, really good.

The ladies had a rough go of it yesterday facing 2019 title champ Houstin and runner up Harrisburg losing 15-0 13-0...Both teams are loaded with D1 power conference talent. REDS RBI Still has 3 more pool games to go before the 1 and out tournament.

Last edited: