Re-assigned after not agreeing about the NFL slave trade.

I bet they even say thank ya Master as they receive their million dollar game check.

NFL = slave trade ?

Cant say owner anymore...that's racist.

I bet they even say thank ya Master as they receive their million dollar game check.

NFL = slave trade ?

Cant say owner anymore...that's racist.
Imagine how actual slaves may feel if they were to hear nonsense like that?
I imagine that most slaves, if they could see where their ancestors are at in current times would be very proud of their sacrifices (obviously mostly forced). Maybe I’m just an idiot, I’m sure I’ll be called this or that for being so insensitive as to assume what a slave may feel.

I know there are a few black men on this board, doesn’t this ? irritate you? I’m honestly asking. Comparing the NFL to slave trading? I would think that is highly offensive. Maybe just me.

Imagine how actual slaves may feel if they were to hear nonsense like that?
I imagine that most slaves, if they could see where their ancestors are at in current times would be very proud of their sacrifices (obviously mostly forced). Maybe I’m just an idiot, I’m sure I’ll be called this or that for being so insensitive as to assume what a slave may feel.
The best thing that ever happened some of these NFL clowns is that,

#1) their great-great-great grandpa or grandma ran just a little bit slower than the neighbors in the next hut over could run, and....

#2) that many of their progenitors were the products of slave-owners' selective breeding programs that isolated many of the genetic traits that make them superior athletes.

It's just the result of the basic facts at play here.

History IS. Science IS. Settle down, Demorons.

Last edited:
Tafoya is a pro's pro and unfortunately this is just a sign of the times. There are many accounts of slave owners who treated their slaves very well, but we only see and hear of the accounts of slavery portrayed in shows like Roots.

If you think about it, doesn't it make logical sense. I mean back a couple hundred years, if you had some wealth and wanted to start a business, which was mostly agricultural based, you needed people. There were not neighborhoods of houses or condos where you lived, so if you wanted people to come and work for you, you kind of had to create living spaces. You may have had land, but little else in the way of paying people so providing a home to someone was their pay -- sounds alot like slavery doesn't it?
For those ever really interested in learning look up former sports talking head Jason Whitlock, a black man who has a very realistic version of how things are.

Tafoya is a pro's pro and unfortunately this is just a sign of the times. There are many accounts of slave owners who treated their slaves very well, but we only see and hear of the accounts of slavery portrayed in shows like Roots.

If you think about it, doesn't it make logical sense. I mean back a couple hundred years, if you had some wealth and wanted to start a business, which was mostly agricultural based, you needed people. There were not neighborhoods of houses or condos where you lived, so if you wanted people to come and work for you, you kind of had to create living spaces. You may have had land, but little else in the way of paying people so providing a home to someone was their pay -- sounds alot like slavery doesn't it?
For those ever really interested in learning look up former sports talking head Jason Whitlock, a black man who has a very realistic version of how things are.
There was nothing wrong with the old apprenticeship paradigm, in and of itself. It was certainly abused by many of the men that trained a potential guild member, though. Serfdom could have been reasonable if not abused nearly constantly. (Heck, we could end up revisiting it if Gates keeps gobbling up farmland!) Some slave owners may have been benevolent at heart, and our Founding Fathers certainly engineered the END of Slavery in America right within the Constitution FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE USA, but owning another human being NEVER "makes sense". Not to me. The "lesson" here is that the more control one has over others, the easier it becomes for a mere human to rationalize abusing that power. Fuctbook, the lying asz legacy media, the public health apparatus, the one-sided nature of today's teacher training - they all show this happening today.

I can understand the "eternal priorities" of the Apostle Paul writing to Christians, "If you are a slave, remain a slave....", but that is about as far as I can tolerate slavery at any time, anywhere, of anybody. Empathy, true empathy, may be the highest human function, after all.

Jason Whitlock is awesome. He has become a "personal hero" for me. Pray for his strength and wisdom, please, if you do pray.

Last edited:

I’m confused my man, not trying to be rude. I’ve read a lot of Whitlocks stuff and generally agree with most of what he’s saying.
To me, any comparison of today’s NFL to slavery is lunacy. Being paid for the services you provide is the antithesis of slavery. I feel like the scenario you painted is more along the lines of indentured servitude, where you work off a debt to be “free”.

Really? This is absolutely absurd yet comical all at once.

Beyond absurd; we live in a world where the radical leftists in control of media literally believes that boys are girls, black is white, up is down, reasonable opinions are bad, and censorship is good.

The People have about had enough of this BULLSIIIT

The only part of "Colin in Black & White" I've seen is the slavery comparison. It's a ludicrous comparison. Combine that with cringey writing and line delivery, I have no interest in seeing the rest of it.

That said, that Fox News is suggesting that Tafoya's reassignment is somehow related to her comments on The View seems like just throwing red meat at its target audience. The suggestion is speculation at best.

The only part of "Colin in Black & White" I've seen is the slavery comparison. It's a ludicrous comparison. Combine that with cringey writing and line delivery, I have no interest in seeing the rest of it.

That said, that Fox News is suggesting that Tafoya's reassignment is somehow related to her comments on The View seems like just throwing red meat at its target audience. The suggestion is speculation at best.
Just enough truth at the beginning.... lol

Will anyone confirm that this^ oxat is e_p ? :LOL:

I’m confused my man, not trying to be rude. I’ve read a lot of Whitlocks stuff and generally agree with most of what he’s saying.
To me, any comparison of today’s NFL to slavery is lunacy. Being paid for the services you provide is the antithesis of slavery. I feel like the scenario you painted is more along the lines of indentured servitude, where you work off a debt to be “free”.
And you are 1000% correct. First of all, I've never seen or heard an NFL player who was required to play football. They play football, make themselves available to be drafted or signed as a free agent. I don't know what about that has any kind of ownership involved. The liberal media put Kapernick on a pedistal and just could not bring themselves to say he's wrong. Most never say he's right, but they don't say he's wrong because of potential backlash.

The race hustlers love Roots....of course they conveniently ignore the part where they were sold into slavery by their own people.

So its merely a coincidence she goes on the view, disappears from the sideline, and gets reassigned.

So its merely a coincidence she goes on the view, disappears from the sideline, and gets reassigned.
The New York Post reports that the decision is hers. Fox neglected to say whether it was her decision or her superiors'. That plus the fact that she covered multiple games following The View appearance, AND she still gets to cover the Super Bowl. Yeah, I don't think there's a relationship.

The New York Post reports that the decision is hers. Fox neglected to say whether it was her decision or her superiors'. That plus the fact that she covered multiple games following The View appearance, AND she still gets to cover the Super Bowl. Yeah, I don't think there's a relationship.
Sure, people resign all the time instead of being fired or reassigned.

Do you think she'd still have the Super Bowl gig if she were in any hot water? Kathryn Tappen is just as capable of doing the job.
I don’t follow the weekly sideline reporter rankings. There is one and only one sideline reporter I ever cared about, Erin Andrews, for obvious reasons.

Maybe she’d still have the gig as to not appear too woke, that hasn’t worked out well for too many networks.

I don’t follow the weekly sideline reporter rankings. There is one and only one sideline reporter I ever cared about, Erin Andrews, for obvious reasons.

Maybe she’d still have the gig as to not appear too woke, that hasn’t worked out well for too many networks.
Tafoya didn't work every Sunday Night Game last season and will be back on the assignment this Sunday (all announcer pairings were announced today). There's nothing that points to her facing any sort of repercussions for her comments on The View other than coincidences.

Tafoya didn't work every Sunday Night Game last season and will be back on the assignment this Sunday (all announcer pairings were announced today). There's nothing that points to her facing any sort of repercussions for her comments on The View other than coincidences.
You’re very knowledgeable. Anyone ever tell you that?

I bet Tafoya will land at Fox. They seems to be much more level headed that the whack jobs at ESPN, ABC and NBC.

Never thought of this before, but that's an accurate phrase for Fox News viewers as I'd imagine that crowd still eats "red meat." We'll need a more inclusive phrase to accurately define the highly evolved lifeforms watching MSNBC and CNN. Perhaps "throwing tofu patties at it's target audience" or perhaps "throwing grilled crickets" would be even better.

Never thought of this before, but that's an accurate phrase for Fox News viewers as I'd imagine that crowd still eats "red meat." We'll need a more inclusive phrase to accurately define the highly evolved lifeforms watching MSNBC and CNN. Perhaps "throwing tofu patties at it's target audience" or perhaps "throwing grilled crickets" would be even better.
Certainly more creative than avocado toast.