Rainwater everywhere on Earth unsafe to drink due to ‘forever chemicals’, study finds

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Rainwater almost everywhere on Earth has unsafe levels of ‘forever chemicals’, according to new research.

Per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a large family of human-made chemicals that don’t occur in nature. They are known as ‘forever chemicals’ because they don’t break down in the environment.

They have non-stick or stain repellent properties so can be found in household items like food packaging, electronics, cosmetics and cookware.

Let me guess, now western civilization needs start paying a tax whenever it rains. This was a lot scarier sounding 50 years ago when these clowns called it acid rain. Back when we had global cooling, and the coming ice age we also had acid rain. Now we got global warming, carbon taxes, and this Rainwater ain't safe thing. The Lefty's just keep recycling these Mother Nature doomsday scams to make a buck......

I think this is a good way to sell more bottled water. The quickest way to save the environment is producing more plastic bottles.
Perhaps, but for those up on water in plastic bottles know the estrogens in it from the bottle will make men have large breasts.

A reverse osmosis system is the real solution here. They remove the smallest impurities and do not have the harmful chemicals from the plastic.

Who knew that non stick skillet would be a problem? Much healthier to use iron and butter or lard.

Speaking of BPA in plastics, I certainly hope all of you wear gloves when handling your grocery reciepts! Another way BPA gets spread. Do not recycle these reciepts, instead , light them on fire in your back yard to remove the danger from society

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h
Perhaps, but for those up on water in plastic bottles know the estrogens in it from the bottle will make men have large breasts.

A reverse osmosis system is the real solution here. They remove the smallest impurities and do not have the harmful chemicals from the plastic.

Who knew that non stick skillet would be a problem? Much healthier to use iron and butter or lard.

Speaking of BPA in plastics, I certainly hope all of you wear gloves when handling your grocery reciepts! Another way BPA gets spread. Do not recycle these reciepts, instead , light them on fire in your back yard to remove the danger from society
I’ve moved into a B cup

I’ve moved into a B cup
I do not know if that is from drinking water out of plastic bottles or letting yourself get out of shape and over eating or the hormones you have been taking because of your desire to compete as a female swimmer.

Let me guess, now western civilization needs start paying a tax whenever it rains. This was a lot scarier sounding 50 years ago when these clowns called it acid rain. Back when we had global cooling, and the coming ice age we also had acid rain. Now we got global warming, carbon taxes, and this Rainwater ain't safe thing. The Lefty's just keep recycling these Mother Nature doomsday scams to make a buck......
PFAS are an actual problem. If I'm not mistaken, these are the same chemicals Du Pont spewed out upstream from Camp Lejeune that is inspiring all the legal ads.

Why do all these lawyers have to get a skim off every Marine in that case, btw ? The class-action game needs to change and defund some legal fees.

That is crazy that the chemical that makes laser printing work mimics estrogen in the body. That isn't supposed to be universal anymore, btw, but the new chemical may be worse. Who knows, right ?

The globalists will complain about "climate change" while continuing to push for global trade with China that vastly increases the use of plastics polluting our oceans and chemicals contaminating everything we touch. Environmentalism should be on the individual