Q followers gather in Austin, Texas

Redandgold

Q followers gathered today to see deceased President John F. Kennedy and his deceased son JFK Jr at a rally where they would begin movement to put Donald Trump back in the White House. Sorry to announce the Kennedy’s were a no show. Weren’t Q followers architects of much of what the cult believes. Hard to make this stuff up.

Q followers gathered today to see deceased President John F. Kennedy and his deceased son JFK Jr at a rally where they would begin movement to put Donald Trump back in the White House. Sorry to announce the Kennedy’s were a no show. Weren’t Q followers architects of much of what the cult believes. Hard to make this stuff up.
Wow, this is definitely a top candidate for this year's Bulwer Lytton award!

......in other news, my neighbors cat had kittens.

How many nut muffins are we talking about here?

>100?

If it's <100, which I'll bet it is, I'm absolutely sure I don't care.

You keep focused on some odd ball fringe group. We will concern ourselves with the people you elected.

They had film on the news about this. Lots of nutjobs in attendance. Most looked like losers in life. Several thousand.

Not very hard to discern the average IQ of the group. Lots of Trump gear worn. Typical GOP. Amazing times we live in.

They had film on the news about this. Lots of nutjobs in attendance. Most looked like losers in life. Several thousand.

Not very hard to discern the average IQ of the group. Lots of Trump gear worn. Typical GOP. Amazing times we live in.
Sounds a lot like the "mostly peaceful protesters" last summer, expect a lot less low IQ nutjobs in Austin , doesn't it?

You keep focused on some odd ball fringe group. We will concern ourselves with the people you elected.
I remember a lot of you boys championing Q nonsense not so long ago. Especially concerning the election. Just thought you would want an update on some Trumpsupporters.

These people ignored BLM and Antifa as they burned down cities but they are worried about Q Who? ?

No rational person cares about these nobodies.
Typical leftists, wouldn't expect anything different(or better) from them.

Stand by folks.

There seems to be some confusion on the extent of the problem!

lmao
1636076438166.png

Several thousand :ROFLMAO:

See, this is where Fauci got it wrong - it's not the social distancing or masks that work - it's that white Circle of Impermiability on the ground that stops the virus cold.
Just like the Invisible Force Field of Seatedness in restaurants..........but yet contact tracing protocols only care about 15+ minute intervals, and still virtue-signaling Shaker Hts joggers wear masks, so.....

How fake is this sh1t show?!? lol

Last edited: