Push Mower Starts But Stalls Within Few Seconds

EagleGuy

It will be easier to tell what I haven't done than what I have done. I haven't replaced the governor springs and the exhaust o-ring seal (my descriptions).

Any ideas?

I thought about getting those straps people where at the gym when they’re doing sled pulls. The reality is, it’s just easier to use the reel mower. I can carry it over my head while I try to get footing going up the hill
I get it, especially if it's a small area.

I get it, especially if it's a small area.
My backyard is actually pretty big, but I can’t stress enough how difficult it is getting a mower up & down that hill. There’s only a very small amount of room at the top of the bill, the rest is occupied by a shed & a long staircase my neighbors built.

My backyard is actually pretty big, but I can’t stress enough how difficult it is getting a mower up & down that hill. There’s only a very small amount of room at the top of the bill, the rest is occupied by a shed & a long staircase my neighbors built.
Do you have to go up and down the hill while mowing?

Or, do you go to the top of the hill and mow back and forth, working your way back down the hill?

Kudos on the reel mower.

I'd carry it up and ride it down.

IDK, can't vision exactly what's what but I figure Omar's smart enough to figure what works best for Omar. I have about a 40 ft long, 12 foot slant, 35 degree from horz hill I mow both sides with a gas. Start at the bottom, back and forth and mow up one side, then down the other because that's the direction away from the house and that's the direction I want of the critters to scatter. I sitll have both feet and most of the toes.

I'd carry it up and ride it down.

IDK, can't vision exactly what's what but I figure Omar's smart enough to figure what works best for Omar. I have about a 40 ft long, 12 foot slant, 35 degree from horz hill I mow both sides with a gas. Start at the bottom, back and forth and mow up one side, then down the other because that's the direction away from the house and that's the direction I want of the critters to scatter. I sitll have both feet and most of the toes.
I concur. I've seen guys mow uphill and then downhill over and over while sweating bullets, but I don't think Omar would do that.

Maybe, I was just having a junior-senior moment. ?

agrimotor-fail.gif