PUPS basketball coach

Got a list of forty men that would like to coach basketball at Canton McKinley high school,who are they going to hire?

Looks like the other site finally closed down for good. I can't say that I blame them after the last couple of days post.

Raymo when I read the article in the Rep. several weeks ago I have to admit I was kind of impressed with Weatherspoon. It is what it is I guess but if whoever is hired can keep the kids in Canton you never know what will happen.

Raymo when I read the article in the Rep. several weeks ago I have to admit I was kind of impressed with Weatherspoon. It is what it is I guess but if whoever is hired can keep the kids in Canton you never know what will happen.

Don't know for sure but someone that knows all the alumni said Eric Snow called Malone,like you said you never know what will happen.

The last two standing have a lot of good history,should know this time next week.

So it looks like the Warren coach Raymo. I think it's a good hire and it could be much worse.

Hey Raymo "rumor" has it the kid from St. V. transferred back. I guess he wanted to play football at McKinley.

Met the coach and his assistant he brought with him at the youth camp in the Fieldhouse yesterday.With several from the former staff this looks like a very fine staff for the kids to play for,really liked their energy and how happy they were to be able to lead McK basketball.