Prosecutors Can't Call Two Men Kyle Rittenhouse Fatally Shot 'Victims' During Trial: Judge

OK, I misspoke on the exact gun he had. You got me. Go ahead and persecute me. I am a “flaming lying Lib for theatrics”. Congrats, you got me.
step brothers of course GIF

OK, I misspoke on the exact gun he had. You got me. Go ahead and persecute me. I am a “flaming lying Lib for theatrics”. Congrats, you got me.
Gun nuts like to make a huge deal about the difference between an auto and a semi auto. This is despite the fact that they represent similar killing potential. BTW…they will also argue about that, I’m sure. They will also mock people who just want common sense gun restriction. They think they don’t understand guns.… What makes something automatic vs semi blah blah blah.

It is a tiresome diatribe of horsesh*t.

Gun nuts like to make a huge deal about the difference between an auto and a semi auto. This is despite the fact that they represent similar killing potential. BTW…they will also argue about that, I’m sure. They will also mock people who just want common sense gun restriction. They think they don’t understand guns.… What makes something automatic vs semi blah blah blah.

mountain GIF

I think you two had a moment....

If you think an automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon have similar killing potential, then you also think a handgun has the same killing potential as a semi automatic weapon.

It's fun to hear liberals try and regulate something they know nothing about.

We make fun of you because you blame a tool for murder instead of the person holding the tool.

It's really simple.

If you think an automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon have similar killing potential, then you also think a handgun has the same killing potential as a semi automatic weapon.

It's fun to hear liberals try and regulate something they know nothing about.

We make fun of you because you blame a tool for murder instead of the person holding the tool.

It's really simple.
I can turn a semi into an auto with a simple aftermarket add. So yes....they have similar potential.

All guns have "similar killing potential." ?‍♂️

BroV just tossing meaningless sht against the wall again in an yet another attempt to try and sound smarter than he is lol.
That is a lie. Velocity, types of rounds a gun is capable of firing, and rounds per minute impact killing potential of a weapon.

You said he was going to be killed. He was the only one doing any killing.
Should he have waited for the skateboard to the head before firing? Maybe he should have waited for the guy pointing the handgun at him to shoot before returning fire?

Self defense does not require you to be assaulted with deadly force before defending yourself.

Should he have waited for the skateboard to the head before firing? Maybe he should have waited for the guy pointing the handgun at him to shoot before returning fire?

Self defense does not require you to be assaulted with deadly force before defending yourself.
It makes me chuckle to even read that. He could have been killed by the skateboarder. How many people did the skateboarder kill before he stalked poor Kyle?

I am surprised the prosecutor is doing so badly; I don't even think the defense needs any witnesses, cross examination so far has made the defense case.

Grosskruetz: I wasn't chasing Rittenhouse, was merely following in the same direction at a fast pace: I was worried about Rittenhouse because of the skateboard to head can result in head trauma: Rittenhouse shot him when his gun just happened to be pointing at Rittenhouse less than 3 feet away while he was moving towards Rittenhouse; but he wasn't aiming it at Rittenhouse: He isn't a member of a left wing Antifa group [Revolution something] he just speaks at their rallies: He was there to render medical aid [with a concealed gun in his belt- he did have a concealed weapon permit, but wasn't valid] He also testified that a mob was chasing Rittenhouse
During Grosskruetz's testimony, something that was posted online, a picture of him and someone else who happened to be in the courtroom watching the trial, defense lawyers got a subpoena and served it on the guy, who promptly left the courtroom and is gone.
the online post; not brought up in the trial yet, supposedly said "regret not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him."

Last edited:
I am surprised the prosecutor is doing so badly; I don't even think the defense needs any witnesses, cross examination so far has made the defense case.
I would caution you all from hyperventilating in pre-verdict joy. Many of you thought the prosecution was bombing in the George Floyd case.