Pro Drug Dealer thread for Happy

Yorktown

Happy says:
Is there a pro drug dealer thread I missed. If Joe Rogan goes on the radio and say fentanyl is awesome give it a try....I would mock him.

Post all articles you can find of high profile drug overdose deaths so we can equate then to people dying of COVID who were not in line with the vaccines…and thus ridicule them.

I think any drug dealer cutting synthetics or fentanol into unsuspecting users should receive the death penalty for any deaths. Basically a serial Killer.
You should be supporting a wall along the southern border then.

You should be supporting a wall along the southern border then.

Yeah, let's spend a billion dollars trying to keep these cartels from bringing their drugs into the country. You realize that this is ALL they do, right? You think a wall will stop them? They will find another way. By plane, sea, smuggled across the border by car. Cartels have hundreds of millions or dollars at their disposal. A stupid wall ain't doing nothing to prevent drugs coming into the country. They will find a way. I say legalize all drugs. If people are dumb enough to kill themselves with drugs so be it. You guys are all about arming yourselves and protecting yourselves from the criminals, right? Just legalize drugs and be prepared to defend yourself from the crack addicts.

Yeah, let's spend a billion dollars trying to keep these cartels from bringing their drugs into the country. You realize that this is ALL they do, right? You think a wall will stop them? They will find another way. By plane, sea, smuggled across the border by car. Cartels have hundreds of millions or dollars at their disposal. A stupid wall ain't doing nothing to prevent drugs coming into the country. They will find a way. I say legalize all drugs. If people are dumb enough to kill themselves with drugs so be it. You guys are all about arming yourselves and protecting yourselves from the criminals, right? Just legalize drugs and be prepared to defend yourself from the crack addicts.
I agree. No narcan either.

People will always find a way to do something nefarious. The point is to make it as hard as possible.

I think any drug dealer cutting synthetics or fentanol into unsuspecting users should receive the death penalty for any deaths. Basically a serial Killer.

Kind of like what Pfizer did when they lied about trial results and bribed doctors to lie about the narcotics they were pushing. Profit before patient, killing so many they would make even the worst serial killer blush... I don't think the record 2.3 billion dollar fine was enough either...but they would never do it again right?

Kind of like what Pfizer did when they lied about trial results and bribed doctors to lie about the narcotics they were pushing. Profit before patient, killing so many they would make even the worst serial killer blush... I don't think the record 2.3 billion dollar fine was enough either...but they would never do it again right?
Dude you are in a deep conspiracy bubble. Get help.

This is much different that what you posted. More like a republican fundraising scam.

Kind of like you guys making it "as hard as possible" to vote?
As long as it is hard to cheat.

If the first Tuesday 7-7 with photo ID, or requesting an absentee ballot is "too difficult" for a person to vote, then such a person is literally too stupid to have a vote considered. It's as simple as that. ?‍♂️

Grow up.

Reactions: y2h
This is much different that what you posted. More like a republican fundraising scam.

They did not fine them because of a mistake. It was intentional and cost more lives than any serial killer...it was 100% for profit, you can't pretend it was anything else.

As long as it is hard to cheat.

If the first Tuesday 7-7 with photo ID, or requesting an absentee ballot is "too difficult" for a person to vote, then such a person is literally too stupid to have a vote considered. It's as simple as that. ?‍♂️

Grow up.
We have been voting the same way for over 50 years with no issue. But since your King Trump said there was fraud all you minions jump on board with no proof. That is what a cult does.

We have been voting the same way for over 50 years with no issue. But since your King Trump said there was fraud all you minions jump on board with no proof. That is what a cult does.
Flooding the population with unaccountable ballots is ripe with fraud...but keep believing the cult line that nobody ever cheats.

Flooding the population with unaccountable ballots is ripe with fraud...but keep believing the cult line that nobody ever cheats.
"Uncontrollable". ?. You clearly have no idea how votes and tabulated and counted so you? Wow. Not even going to go any further. It's like debating a toddler.