Princeton New coach

Coach Art Wilson is already there. He will continue his DC duties. Chad Murphy was going to be the OC this year will go if he doesn’t get the Head coach job
I look for these two to take over and they add another assistant or two....

When you lose a very good head coach that has built a system/program promotion from within (like Colerain) did is the best option.
Bringing in a completely new person usually means they bring in their people for OC,DC or they take on one of the rolls themselves.

I look for these two to take over and they add another assistant or two....

When you lose a very good head coach that has built a system/program promotion from within (like Colerain) did is the best option.
Bringing in a completely new person usually means they bring in their people for OC,DC or they take on one of the rolls themselves.

believe me, this won’t happen because administration has a different agenda

It would be a shame if they lose Peek. Incredible motivator and developer of talent, both on and off the field.
Not saying he isn’t but there are many qualified coaches wanting to join this staff. I’m sure he will get consideration. Has to be a good fit.

Akron is surprising to say the least. They are the doormats of the MAC conference. I wish him well but TIMES SQUARE vs DOWNTOWN AKRON.

Probably better for his recruiting abilities though. Akron's not going to take any of the big names in Cincy but they could be a player for the non Power 5 guys.

Daniels just can’t seem to make a decision and stick with it. Should have stayed at Princeton before going to Akron imo.

He never wanted to be at Princeton. He wanted the head coaching position as an opportunity to get back into college ball. Thought he could ride his big stars tails and get a good offer but his coaching skills got in the way last two years ago. I'll miss seeing/hearing him on every single sports talk show in the city that would take his call.

Probably better for his recruiting abilities though. Akron's not going to take any of the big names in Cincy but they could be a player for the non Power 5 guys.

He never wanted to be at Princeton. He wanted the head coaching position as an opportunity to get back into college ball. Thought he could ride his big stars tails and get a good offer but his coaching skills got in the way last two years ago. I'll miss seeing/hearing him on every single sports talk show in the city that would take his call.
Not true. Princeton was his dream job. Things change and life moves on.

Not true. Princeton was his dream job. Things change and life moves on.

Right, he preached how it was his dream job and I'm sure he enjoyed being the hometown guy. But he had one foot out the door the whole time. And he left his dream job to take his new dress dream job at Army. Where he worked a few days before going to an even dreamier dream job at Akron. Where it's actually a pay cut from what he made at Princeton. Strange dream

Worked out in Princetons favor though.

Right, he preached how it was his dream job and I'm sure he enjoyed being the hometown guy. But he had one foot out the door the whole time. And he left his dream job to take his new dress dream job at Army. Where he worked a few days before going to an even dreamier dream job at Akron. Where it's actually a pay cut from what he made at Princeton. Strange dream

Worked out in Princetons favor though.
Strange Dream or weird dream. I'd take the Princeton job over AKRON UNIVERSITY any day of the week. Why did Daniels want out of Princeton?

Strange Dream or weird dream. I'd take the Princeton job over AKRON UNIVERSITY any day of the week. Why did Daniels want out of Princeton?
I think he has a agenda to get into a big time college program as a position coach , then as a head coach down the line , there is nothing wrong with him pursuing his dreams,

I think he has a agenda to get into a big time college program as a position coach , then as a head coach down the line , there is nothing wrong with him pursuing his dreams,
Who sd it was anything wrong? I'm speaking solely on Akron not being any good now or any time in the near future. How many years will they give this coaching staff to be 2nd to last in MAC? That's my point it looks like the stability was @ Princeton but I understand chasing dreams but Akron is the Hamilton & Middletown of college football.

Who sd it was anything wrong? I'm speaking solely on Akron not being any good now or any time in the near future. How many years will they give this coaching staff to be 2nd to last in MAC? That's my point it looks like the stability was @ Princeton but I understand chasing dreams but Akron is the Hamilton & Middletown of college football.

His chances of getting a job at a better university are much better at Akron than at Princeton.

Its his life he (Coach Daniels) can do what he wants last time I checked. Not sure he's checking Yappi to consult for life advice ?‍♂️

Agreed on What you said but I see him making moves within 2 years

Not sure about this. Daniels could have went from Princeton to UC at some point in next few years imo.
He just interviewed a few months back and they picked a guy with D-1 college experience over him , he might of been told hey get some college coaching experience at the top level we will re look in a few years