Predicted all americans for next season?

There is absolutely no way he will even be considered. He has put up barely mediocre stats against horrible teams: Kings, CCD, and Toledo St. John's.

You know his stats? They aren't posted on ohsla.org or laxpower.com

West's biggest problem this year, as it is every year, is defense from the midfield. Due to this, Ryan has had a ton of shots taken on him from nearly point-blank range, and has made some amazing saves.

I wouldn't have mentioned him on this thread if I didn't think he was good enough.

well laxplayer11, u clearly play for west...and if i remember right the first time i played u guys i had 1 goal and 3 assists...then in the playoffs i had 2 or 3 goals and a assist. But hey, maybe ur right...maybe i do get shut down by average defenders

You scored 0 times against a mediocre X defense last year. I've played with you and your definately not a 1 on 1 guy. You are a great feeder and a good catch and shoot type but you're not going to break anybodys ankels.

You obviously dont know what you're talking about because he scored the winning goal in overtime and second of all hes gotten alot better for you to make a judgement on his 1 on 1 abilities. I dont know if anybody saw it but he put max schmidt on his --- in the back of the cage and im pretty sure max is better than anybody on here.

You obviously dont know what you're talking about because he scored the winning goal in overtime and second of all hes gotten alot better for you to make a judgement on his 1 on 1 abilities. I dont know if anybody saw it but he put max schmidt on his --- in the back of the cage and im pretty sure max is better than anybody on here.

Of what I've heard from Northern players...they say Max is a beast with amazing stick control, clearing abilities, athletism, etc...but they also said he's not a huge take-away check kinda player, more body position. I've been thinking lately that he probably looks a little bit better because he's got another great d-pole (Gaines) backing him all day long. Still, I think it'd be very tough to find an attack men who can take him behind the cage, and beat him to the cage and put one in.

Still the best defender in the state, IMO.

Wow. I was on the field when Jay Troja scored the winning goal against us in overtime. Nice try though. I'm sure you are in a better position than I am to judge a lacrosse players 1 on 1 abilities though. What do I know, I've only learned through my experiences playing with him not watching him.

Wow. I was on the field when Jay Troja scored the winning goal against us in overtime. Nice try though. I'm sure you are in a better position than I am to judge a lacrosse players 1 on 1 abilities though. What do I know, I've only learned through my experiences playing with him not watching him.

Dude, you can't be serious. Troja scored the goal with 7 seconds left to tie it. Sean scored the winning goal in OT. "Nice try though." Also, Sean made Max Schmidt look silly by crossing him and making him trip over the cage. So if you are trying to say you are as good as Schmidt I beg you to stop before you make a fool of yourself.

Yeah you're right... what would i know considering i was on the field that night and have been on seans team for 6 years now... You probably know more than me considering you played with him only a handful of times. And by on the field i hope you don't mean on the sideline because I can't remember too many good seniors from that St. X team besides maybe 2.

My count has R4 at 14 teams (7 D1, 7D2) which leaves us with only 2 All-American slots. Any thoughts on what might happen next season ('08) on division alignment? With last years changes Fenwick and Turpin appear to be doing well in D2. Wilmington appears to struggle in D2 and Summit is down this year (but not consistently). Anderson, Loveland, and Milford are all doing well in D3/club this year and have pretty established programs- will any of them move to D2 and push Cinci over the 15 team number needed for an additional AA selection?

My count has R4 at 14 teams (7 D1, 7D2) which leaves us with only 2 All-American slots. Any thoughts on what might happen next season ('08) on division alignment? With last years changes Fenwick and Turpin appear to be doing well in D2. Wilmington appears to struggle in D2 and Summit is down this year (but not consistently). Anderson, Loveland, and Milford are all doing well in D3/club this year and have pretty established programs- will any of them move to D2 and push Cinci over the 15 team number needed for an additional AA selection?

With only 14 teams, I've heard there's a slim possibility OHSLA might "round it up" and allow 3, but I highly doubt this.