Potato Head "more than half the women in my administration are women"

I mean, give him a break, it’s would probably be really hard to tell what anyones sex is in uncle Joe’s world 😂
1675449950405.jpeg

1675449975907.jpeg

So nothing to see here? No issue with the frequency of his gaffes? Please don't pick on poor Joe.
You know what he meant to say. It's not like he said " We are going to war with Canada." Instead of something like "We look forward to working with Canada." or, “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.” Nothing like that.

You know what he meant to say. It's not like he said " We are going to war with Canada." Instead of something like "We look forward to working with Canada." or, “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.” Nothing like that.
The problem is Biden has said things exactly like you reference above that the WH Staff has to walk back the next day and clarify with "What he meant to say" One example is when Biden stated the US would deploy troops to defend Taiwan. There are several others but you know how to do the research.

The problem is Biden has said things exactly like you reference above that the WH Staff has to walk back the next day and clarify with "What he meant to say" One example is when Biden stated the US would deploy troops to defend Taiwan. There are several others but you know how to do the research.
But not in this case. But, you know that.

It’s not as if he gropes and sniffs young women in public, either.

No, you made a mistake. It makes you stupid and unfit by your own standards. How could you make such a stupid mistake in this day and age?
Spell check moron 😂 I don’t put that much effort into making sure my spellin is corect. You’re hilarious 😆

No, they repeatedly gaslight us. What they say is "Cleary what the President said was..." and then they say something completely different than what FJB actually did say.

The Leftists knew this guy was a semi functional illiterate who has consistently stepped on his pud throughout his 50 years in DC.....Those qualities are precisely why they installed him in the White House. The Leftys need Goofy Joe to go out and be Goofy Joe while his Leftist puppet masters behind the scenes busy themselves destroying our energy sector, eradicating our borders, and looting our treasury. President Numbnuts is performing exactly as intended.

The Leftists knew this guy was a semi functional illiterate who has consistently stepped on his pud throughout his 50 years in DC.....Those qualities are precisely why they installed him in the White House. The Leftys need Goofy Joe to go out and be Goofy Joe while his Leftist puppet masters behind the scenes busy themselves destroying our energy sector, eradicating our borders, and looting our treasury. President Numbnuts is performing exactly as intended.
Yes.