Possible Changes to Transgender Athlete Bill

Dear lord. Genital Check? That was a thing in the bill?!!!

"The OHSAA has approved a total of 35 transgender male athletes and 11 transgender female athletes over the six years the policy has been in place." Has there been a big issue? Where has the problem come from? Specific sports?

Dear lord. Genital Check? That was a thing in the bill?!!!
The way I read it when it came out was that the "check" would be if anyone questioned it. So, a rival could say "I think the Woodridge top 3 are transgendered," and they would be forced to drop their pants for a genital inspection. Maybe they bring it up the day prior to the state meet? That is some state legislature we have to even consider such a thing. I suppose that it was lawyers or calls from the ACLU that forced them to reconsider.

The way I read it when it came out was that the "check" would be if anyone questioned it. So, a rival could say "I think the Woodridge top 3 are transgendered," and they would be forced to drop their pants for a genital inspection. Maybe they bring it up the day prior to the state meet? That is some state legislature we have to even consider such a thing. I suppose that it was lawyers or calls from the ACLU that forced them to reconsider.
I am dumbfounded.