Poland at Hubbard wk4

High School Running GIF by The Hubbard Eagle
ALMOST HERE!!

Yes because Hubbard has such a long history of beating poland. What’s the combined score for the last two years? It’s pretty bad right?
you’re not in the tac8 anymore toto
Out of the last 5. poland won 3. hubbard 2. The last two years poland was better. This is a new year. I bet we have a better overall record post tac8 than poland does. Clown lol

Out of the last 5. poland won 3. hubbard 2. The last two years poland was better. This is a new year. I bet we have a better overall record post tac8 than poland does. Clown lol
Since 2007, Hubbard's first season post TAC-8. The Eagles have 114 wins. Poland during that same stretch, 113 wins. A lot of people in the area thought Hubbard football would fall off a cliff. Leaving the TAC-8, Bayuk leaving. I think they've done well in the time since.

Since 2007, Hubbard's first season post TAC-8. The Eagles have 114 wins. Poland during that same stretch, 113 wins. A lot of people in the area thought Hubbard football would fall off a cliff. Leaving the TAC-8, Bayuk leaving. I think they've done well in the time since.
Can’t put stock into people’s wins, since 2007 the schedules are totally lopsided in favor of Poland playing up a lot. Finally a Poland guy starts beating his chest tho on this thread, if they lose tho I doubt they’ll be around

Now I do know Poland definitely has a winning record vs Hubbard during that stretch. Hubbard beat Poland in 2006. Then Poland beat Hubbard from 2007-2012. I think Hubbard won 4 of 6 between 2013-2018. Finally Poland took the last two games in the series. Tomorrow night has the makings for one of the better games in this series.

Don’t worry when you lose tomorrow there’s plenty of kids on the east side to run the ball for you next year! We do it with POLAND KIDS

Can’t put stock into people’s wins, since 2007 the schedules are totally lopsided in favor of Poland playing up a lot. Finally a Poland guy starts beating his chest tho on this thread, if they lose tho I doubt they’ll be around
They're not. But the Poland poster insinuated Hubbard hasn't faired well since leaving the TAC-8. "you're not in the tac8 anymore toto" when in reality we're 15 years removed from TAC-8 play. Hubbard and Poland have both done very well during this stretch.

This game is huge for playoff points, could mean a home game for Hubbard if they win with that region being so loaded. Poland with a win is gonna put them near the top