Poland at Hubbard wk4

I live in Poland. We are not open-enrollment!! My son plays junior-varsity this seas
Why don't you have open enrollment? I'm sure the children in Struthers, Boardman and New Middletown would be thrilled to get a Poland education. LOL
Yes because Hubbard has such a long history of beating poland. What’s the combined score for the last two years? It’s pretty bad right?
you’re not in the tac8 anymore toto
And Poland couldn't play in the Steel Valley Conference, where Hubbard won two championships despite the fact that many of the schools had 2 to 3 times larger enrollment.

Last edited:
Is is true Hubbard doesn’t have a freshman team this year ? Last year they had a decent 8 th grade team . What happened

Why don't you have open enrollment? I'm sure the children in Struthers, Boardman and New Middletown would be thrilled to get a Poland education. LOL

And Poland couldn't play in the Steel Valley Conference, where Hubbard won two championships despite the fact that many of the schools had 2 to 3 times larger enrollment.
Because we don’t need it to lose in the second round of the playoffs every year. Congrats!!!!!

also regarding the SVC, I don’t care. Hubbard was a doormat for most of its history. People forget that. (Still are a doormat if they play a good team)

Because we don’t need it to lose in the second round of the playoffs every year. Congrats!!!!!

also regarding the SVC, I don’t care. Hubbard was a doormat for most of its history. People forget that. (Still are a doormat if they play a good team)
You must be new to the sport. Hubbard's all time record is 502-446. That includes hundreds of games against Fitch, Boardman, Struthers, Campbell, Ursuline, Mooney, Farrell, Howland, Jfk, Girard, Niles, and Liberty.

You must be new to the sport. Hubbard's all time record is 502-446. That includes hundreds of games against Fitch, Boardman, Struthers, Campbell, Ursuline, Mooney, Farrell, Howland, Jfk, Girard, Niles, and Liberty.
I can't tell if it's a Poland fan or just a Hubbard hater. Might be the second. I could be mistaken, but most Poland fans I've encountered don't typically act like that.

And this is why I dislike most Poland fans

54-32 struthers leads that series

Is is true Hubbard doesn’t have a freshman team this year ? Last year they had a decent 8 th grade team . What happened
I am more curious as to who even has a freshman team in this conference. Struthers does, I know poland canceled their game against Struthers.

I am more curious as to who even has a freshman team in this conference. Struthers does, I know poland canceled their game against Struthers.
Lakeview has 14 kids , we played Niles 2 weeks in a row . 1 win , 1 loss . I think Girard has a team also . Not sure about south range . Jefferson doesn’t

Lakeview has 14 kids , we played Niles 2 weeks in a row . 1 win , 1 loss . I think Girard has a team also . Not sure about south range . Jefferson doesn’t
Lakeview will be back. I know quite a few people who are starting to move out that way. Actually hear there's been a lot from Howland to Cortland.

Lakeview will be back. I know quite a few people who are starting to move out that way. Actually hear there's been a lot from Howland to Cortland.
They will be back once they are back to playing Champion and Newton Falls. Which I think is a move that will happen sooner than later

Girard does not have a freshman team. 8 start JV. Last years 8th grade QB is starting both ways on varsity but not at web although he stepped in last week and quickly ran 20 yards for a TD.

I think you’re correct. It will take the right coach to get the kids back into the program but they have athletes in that school.