Poland at Hubbard wk4

Do you really want to go there with the humiliating "beat down" Struthers received last night in front of their home crowd???

See you in 2 weeks if there's anything left after Streetsboro and the upcoming South Range game this Friday.
Streetsboro would beat Hubbard too. By a lot

Lmao. Here we go. girard exposed streetsboro and if not for all those turnovers would have kept it close to the end. I'm not sure how good streetsboro is. They definitely didn't get a look from struthers
Streetsboro hasn’t lost a regular season game since 2018. They are a very good team who will probably win out their entire schedule. Girard did not expose anything considering Streetsboro scored 70 points. Girard played a very good offensive half. Second half not so much. And what makes Girard bad? They’re 2-1! I don’t know why some Hubbard posters are so sensitive when someone picks against them. It’s not that serious. Unless it is that serious to you… seek therapy.

norwayne is a very good team. They prob win out. If you cant tell that on film then your watching a different sport. I would bet a lot norwayne would running clock crestwood
Norwayne would put a running clock on Struthers after seeing that devastating beatdown they took last night 56-14. I actually think Shaw would give Struthers a down to the wire game.

Between Streetsboro and this Friday South Range, there won't be much left when Hubbard gets there.

So did I until the trolls showed up.
It's all good, Struthers is just venting their frustration. Did anybody start a Struthers/South Range thread? That might help...
you brought up Struthers old man no one else. You have an obsession. That’s fine. Some Struthers girl broke your heart or something I don’t know. I am talking about Poland Hubbard and not trolling at all. (Do you even know what that means?)

Lmao. Here we go. girard exposed streetsboro and if not for all those turnovers would have kept it close to the end. I'm not sure how good streetsboro is. They definitely didn't get a look from struthers
Streetsboro lost a ton from last year's team. They're still a good team this season, but no where near the team that lost to Canfield last season.

Good luck to the Hubbard Eagles next Friday. Was pretty spot on the shaw score. I'll take Hubbard here 31-21.

I'm curious to see how Poland's "Lakeview" style of offense will work this week. QB Fulton looked like he had a ton of success last night vs Howland. Can the Hubbard D step up?

Also, how will Poland's defense stack up against Hubbard and TC Caffey? 3-5 defense coming after you can cause some problems but also give up big plays.

I'm curious to see how Poland's "Lakeview" style of offense will work this week. QB Fulton looked like he had a ton of success last night vs Howland. Can the Hubbard D step up?

Also, how will Poland's defense stack up against Hubbard and TC Caffey? 3-5 defense coming after you can cause some problems but also give up big plays.
I think the key of the game is going to be how the Poland linebackers defend the run. Colosimo is going to have to play well, as I feel he is the heart and soul of the team. Fulton had some spurts against Canfield where I thought he was pretty special running the ball. And then last night he looked great again.

you brought up Struthers old man no one else. You have an obsession. That’s fine. Some Struthers girl broke your heart or something I don’t know. I am talking about Poland Hubbard and not trolling at all. (Do you even know what that means?)
Your absurdity makes me laugh.

Go concentrate on South Range instead of Poland at Hubbard unless you already think that's a loosing cause...lol.

All good questions

Your absurdity makes me laugh.

Go concentrate on South Range instead of Poland at Hubbard unless you already think that's a loosing cause...lol.
Bro I’ll stay here on this thread just to upset you. I don’t have to concentrate on South Range at all because I don’t coach or play. It is extremely possible to talk about more than one thing. I know in your advanced stage of dementia it might be difficult, but I promise it’s possible hubbard Paladin.

Last years Hubbard stats against poland

Attachments

• 93B5C367-33AE-4F87-94CD-634766C61A62.png
    93B5C367-33AE-4F87-94CD-634766C61A62.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 21
it will be interesting to see if poland can slow down tc. No one has really come close yet this year. That kid plays angry!!!

Poland fan here… Poland dad here. The team is concerned with running back. The team was concerned with him last season too. I think our boys have gotten a lot better the last 3 weeks!! I will take my Dogs 31-7 !!

You know something I am not all that impressed with Poland!! Yes Poland my make it interesting at times, But Hubbard has the bulls on the line to move bodies. They impress me more and more each week how they can control defensive bodies in controlling left and right movement. Caffey is just at another level the boy is strong like a bull and will have a big game against Poland. Hubbard comes prepared again with a win at Hubbard.
The only good team Poland played this year. They lost by two scores.

I think the key of the game is going to be how the Poland linebackers defend the run. Colosimo is going to have to play well, as I feel he is the heart and soul of the team. Fulton had some spurts against Canfield where I thought he was pretty special running the ball. And then last night he looked great again.
Yes. This is what I am talking about. A good response to a question about the actual game being played.

I think a timely passing game will also be key for both teams. It seems that Fulton throws a better deep ball than intermediate routes. Pavlansky loves running double moves on his pass plays so that could be a concern. Collisimo was in the backfield numerous times from his LB spot versus Canfield but missed some tackles that game. I'm sure he is going to be fired up to play since he missed the Howland game due to contact tracing.

Hendrix can throw the ball. The pass to #6 last night was very good. So was the pass to #21. Some of the other passes not so much.

Special teams will be key here with field position. When Hubbard's punter had to do it last night he boomed a couple.

Like I've said before, this will be a close game. This conference is solid.