Poland at Hubbard wk4

sportster4321

Poland(2-1) comes to "the beautiful" off a 27-14 win in Howland. Hubbard (3-0) made quick work of Shaw as expected. Poland has won the last two meetings between these two. Inexperience showed big time last year for Hubbard in this game. The Eagles want to earn respect. A solid win at home vs Poland would go a long way, but it absolutely won't be easy. Should be a great game. May the team who wins the battle in the trenches come out victorious.

Would love to see it as GOTW but both teams have already been shown. So I think no chance. I think Ursuline Fitch for sure.

You know something I am not all that impressed with Poland!! Yes Poland my make it interesting at times, But Hubbard has the bulls on the line to move bodies. They impress me more and more each week how they can control defensive bodies in controlling left and right movement. Caffey is just at another level the boy is strong like a bull and will have a big game against Poland. Hubbard comes prepared again with a win at Hubbard.

We haven't been perfect to this point. In spurts I see a Hubbard team that is a force to be reckoned with. Also in spurts we've given up big plays in the passing game, played sloppy. Poland's a good team. If we play like we did against Mooney we lose. Not taking anything away from Mooney either. I just think Poland is a little better. I will say I want them to beat Poland even more so now that Pav is there.

Revenge week!!!
Screenshot_20210904-103951~2.png

I would say Fitch vs Ursuline or Lowellville vs Springfield Local as GOTW.
I can definitely see either one of those games being GOTW olschool, either one would be very good choices, plus both Hubbard and Poland were GOTW on weeks #1 and #2.

I guess I just got a little "piggy" ?
Sorry...

Honestly, I thought Hubbard played ok last night. Too many penalties and missed assignments on the oline last night. Granted the mistakes wont hurt you against a team like Shaw but you wont get away with that this week. The TD pass to #6 was nice but some of the other attempts were not good at all.

Poland is going to bring it. This game will be a close one. Probably be a quick game with both offenses being so run heavy.

Poland is every bit as big as Hubbard if not bigger on the lines. You won’t win if you just run caffey this week
You know something I am not all that impressed with Poland!! Yes Poland my make it interesting at times, But Hubbard has the bulls on the line to move bodies. They impress me more and more each week how they can control defensive bodies in controlling left and right movement. Caffey is just at another level the boy is strong like a bull and will have a big game against Poland. Hubbard comes prepared again with a win at Hubbard

Honestly, I thought Hubbard played ok last night. Too many penalties and missed assignments on the oline last night. Granted the mistakes wont hurt you against a team like Shaw but you wont get away with that this week. The TD pass to #6 was nice but some of the other attempts were not good at all.
I totally agree, many times Hubbard looked sloppy during last night's game.

What's comical is your "non-biased opinion" post when it comes to anything related to The Eagles of Hubbard High.

I almost fell off the chair in hysterics reading your post..."non-biased", yeah right ???
Shaw Mooney Norwayne 1 win combined. We will see this week!

Last season was 28-0, Hendrix was 7-14 88 yards and 2 int and caffey was held to 73 yards, maybe the only team to hold him under 100 last year is that true? Or did SR hold him under that too?

Last season was 28-0, Hendrix was 7-14 88 yards and 2 int and caffey was held to 73 yards, maybe the only team to hold him under 100 last year is that true? Or did SR hold him under that too?
I don't have answers to your numbers, you might be 100% correct though. Hendrix was not the starter for Hubbard last year, I can't remember which game it was when he actually did start.

I don't have answers to your numbers, you might be 100% correct though. Hendrix was not the starter for Hubbard last year, I can't remember which game it was when he actually did start.

That was what I got it from

N
No Caffey went off on SR. Was the only bright spot. But Caffey last year to now is night and day.