Players to watch in the EOAC

Rebuilding!...I guess that is a 10 year process at EP. Maybe just face the fact that your football team is generally the doormat of whatever league they are in. Every league needs a team that every other team knows they can beat. Playing EP is like having a bye week. But just make sure not to beat them as bad a Columbiana did 2 years ago or they will come on here and cry and whine. I'd say you are the Sebring of your league but that would be an insult to Sebring who has actually improved over the last 2 years. Maybe if they had a better quality of supporters they might win a little more. Maybe YOU are the reason EP is so bad.
See, putting down another area school. Nice, original and most of all another JERK comment from an armchair "Gridiron God". Spend your energy elsewhere, CHUMP.

In their last 15 games EP has been outscored 669-110. EP averaged 7.3 points per game while giving up an average of 46.6 points per game. If we go out 3 seasons EP has averaged 6.64 points per game and their opponent 48.8. Over that time their record is 1-24. They didn't have to do this much rebuilding to Pompeii after the volcanic eruption. I don't even know why you come on here anymore except to pick fights with people and to be a troll. With those statistics I think I'm done acknowledging you. You obviously know nothing about football, especially at the high school level. Goodbye BullJerk 0000!

Last edited:
In their last 15 games EP has been outscored 669-110. EP averaged 7.3 points per game while giving up an average of 46.6 points per game. If we go out 3 seasons EP has averaged 6.64 points per game and their opponent 48.8. Over that time their record is 1-24. They didn't have to do this much rebuilding to Pompeii after the volcanic eruption. I don't even know why you come on here anymore except to pick fights with people and to be a troll. With those statistics I think I'm done acknowledging you. You obviously know nothing about football, especially at the high school level. Goodbye BullJerk 0000!
I've forgotten more about the sport than you could every learn. Nice to see another blow hard professing knowledge of football.

.........well back to EOAC talk. I think Wellsville may surprise Southern this week. And I'm not ruling out Leetonia with Valley. No one will make any real noise in the playoffs, but the race for the league 'ship is wide open.
Your boys from Valley Christian are making it very difficult for the rest of the conference athletically.

I
Your boys from Valley Christian are making it very difficult for the rest of the conference athletically.
..yeah but they make so many silly mistakes its nauseating. Watching the Lisbon highlights- big pass plays wiped out for illegal man downfield. Lineman just drifting 5 yards past the line of scrimmage for absolutely no reason. D coordinator calling a corner blitz on 4th & 5 leaving the WR WIDE OPEN. That's why I say Leetonia has a shot. The whole league has seen Valley burn many teams deep. All corners are now playing 8-10 yards off the receivers. Keep throwing underneath, mix in the run and reduce (they're not gonna eliminate) dumb penalties.

Penalties and lack of fundamentals have always been the achilleas heal of Valley Christian. Tremendous athletes, but they seem to find a way to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible moment. I think, in time, Hake will change that at VC.

I'm going to guess it was not the Clippers who cancelled, they had to be looking forward to this game. It was a legitimate shot for them to win. EP also could have won this game but they are lower in numbers than Columbiana. Was it a Covid cancellation?

I'm going to guess it was not the Clippers who cancelled, they had to be looking forward to this game. It was a legitimate shot for them to win. EP also could have won this game but they are lower in numbers than Columbiana. Was it a Covid cancellation?
Yep. EP canceled

Although that's based upon neither Columbiana or East Palestine making it into the playoffs. Right now, the chance of either of them qualifying is miniscule, it is basically a lock they will be available in week #11.

Columbiana sits on the sideline again this week, Leetonia cancelled due to Covid. Spaite has to be going nuts about now.

Columbiana is opting out of the playoffs (they weren't going to make it anyway) and are playing EP and Leetonia in regular season games in week 11 and 12.

Columbiana is opting out of the playoffs (they weren't going to make it anyway) and are playing EP and Leetonia in regular season games in week 11 and 12.
Did they announce that they are going to make-up the Leetonia - Columbiana game? I hadn't seen that.