Player offered $1 million to transfer to Eastern Michigan

tom 48

So what will the NCAA say? Are we at the beginning of the end of college football as we knew it, or is it merely bringing what has already been going on out into the open. Or, is it merely a publicity stunt?

Publicity stunt. NIL $ is a factor, but his dad even said the #1 priority is getting ready for the NFL.

The big-time programs have been paying players for years under the table. Now it's just out in the open. Realistically, I would need more than $1 mil to go play in Ypsilanti.

The big-time programs have been paying players for years under the table. Now it's just out in the open. Realistically, I would need more than $1 mil to go play in Ypsilanti.
A sweet bag and the sole spotlight during MACtion on Tuesday and Wednesday nights in November? Sign me up! Hopefully TU brings the bag for the next high-profile QB to hit the portal - and I'll be first in line at the Glass Bowl! ?

A sweet bag and the sole spotlight during MACtion on Tuesday and Wednesday nights in November? Sign me up! Hopefully TU brings the bag for the next high-profile QB to hit the portal - and I'll be first in line at the Glass Bowl! ?
The MAC appears destined to finally ascend to it's rightful place atop college football.