Pick Central - Africentric Venue???

I need something to keep my mind occupied until I leave for Kansas City Sun morning for Bengals game. I see what appears to be a girls-boys DH Saturday between Pick Central and Africentric at a neutral site. Where will those games be played? Thx

The Pick Central schedule on Twitter just says "Away". For all of the previous games played at neutral sites, the specific location is shown. Where do you see Saturday's games listed as neutral. I'm heading to Africentric HS on Saturday unless i see otherwise.

The Pick Central schedule on Twitter just says "Away". For all of the previous games played at neutral sites, the specific location is shown. Where do you see Saturday's games listed as neutral. I'm heading to Africentric HS on Saturday unless i see otherwise.
Arbiterlive shows location as Africentric. 5:30 girls. 7pm boys

The games are @ Columbus Africentric, very nice venue...... if you ever want any information about Central Ohio High School Basketball go to Zach Fleer's "270 Hoops", its one of the best High School basketball sites in the state ,and he does so much for these young players!!

Thx very much guys. I got the "neutral" venue on some web site I was on earlier today; it wasn't MaxPreps or 270 hoops, which is where I should have been looking. Looks like a great DH Sat....
I saw that Africentric was closed today because of building heating issues. Not sure how that will affect the gym (which is not attached to the school).