Peyton Ramsey Works Out for Chicago Bears

EHS 2001

The Chicago Bears worked out quarterbacks Ryan Willis and Peyton Ramsey on Tuesday, according to a report from Doug Kyed of Pro Football Focus. Both signal-callers are currently free agents.
The Bears are looking for quarterback depth early in the season, as the position is a bit dinged up right now. Starter Andy Dalton is currently sidelined with a knee injury and rookie quarterback Justin Fields, while the X-rays were negative, injured his hand on Sunday in his first start. Bears head coach Matt Nagy recently said that those two quarterbacks, as well as third-string quarterback Nick Foles, are all in consideration to start this Sunday when Chicago faces the Detroit Lions.

So I'm wondering how this would affect his teaching position at Elder? If he gets signed to the team or PS, does Elder then have an open position on the staff? Is his position already pre-backfilled? Or was he not doing much to begin with?

So I'm wondering how this would affect his teaching position at Elder? If he gets signed to the team or PS, does Elder then have an open position on the staff? Is his position already pre-backfilled? Or was he not doing much to begin with?
It’s exactly what you think it is. It’s good to be on the inside.

Why don’t you inquire if you can get that deal.

It’s exactly what you think it is. It’s good to be on the inside.

Why don’t you inquire if you can get that deal.
Elder, and most other high schools, typically give more attention to people who go on to graduate and find success at high levels. Nothing ground-breaking or nefarious there. You think if Larkin, Griffey, Jaxson Hayes or Miles McBride wanted a job at Moeller they wouldn't get it? Luke Kuechly, Greg Scruggs or Danny Milligan at X? Jeremy Larkin, Brent Celek or DeVier Posey at LaSalle?

Also, I'm not a teacher and wouldn't wanna take the big pay cut to teach at a private school lol

Elder, and most other high schools, typically give more attention to people who go on to graduate and find success at high levels. Nothing ground-breaking or nefarious there. You think if Larkin, Griffey, Jaxson Hayes or Miles McBride wanted a job at Moeller they wouldn't get it? Luke Kuechly, Greg Scruggs or Danny Milligan at X? Jeremy Larkin, Brent Celek or DeVier Posey at LaSalle?

Also, I'm not a teacher and wouldn't wanna take the big pay cut to teach at a private school lol
Then why did you ask the question if you already know the answer?

I’m sure the possibility of an NFL Team calling was discussed prior to his Employment at Elder so some type of “plan” is in place for exactly the situations you speak of. I’m also pretty sure that PS Players make more than a first yr Teacher.

I’m sure the possibility of an NFL Team calling was discussed prior to his Employment at Elder so some type of “plan” is in place for exactly the situations you speak of. I’m also pretty sure that PS Players make more than a first yr Teacher.

Looks like a practice squad player makes $9,200 a week with the potential of making up to $14,000 a week. Over the longevity of a season, that is really good money for any profession let alone being on the practice squad. Which in turn, is definitely much more than a 1st-year teacher and most professions working full-time. I am in my 7th year of teaching and would love to make that kind of money.

Trey’s really complaining they hired someone with an undergrad degree in Education from IU and Masters from NWestern?

Trey’s really complaining they hired someone with an undergrad degree in Education from IU and Masters from NWestern?
Couldn’t care less who they hire - but let’s stop acting like certain people aren’t first in line.

Looks like a practice squad player makes $9,200 a week with the potential of making up to $14,000 a week. Over the longevity of a season, that is really good money for any profession let alone being on the practice squad. Which in turn, is definitely much more than a 1st-year teacher and most professions working full-time. I am in my 7th year of teaching and would love to make that kind of money.
Do you have to be on an active roster to qualify for the NFL Pension?

Couldn’t care less who they hire - but let’s stop acting like certain people aren’t first in line.
Here you go talking stupid again. Please name whoever Applied for the job Ramsey has at Elder that was more qualified? Please also name a young person who is that educated and will work for that first yr AoC salary? Not sure why you get on here, you just to talk stupid and lie. Pretty sick if you find that ?amusing.