Peter Navarro arrested

Trump put pressure on governors to find the obvious blatant mass fraud we all witnessed.
You must not have watched 2000 mules yet?

No I watched dozens of court cases and dozens of audits yield 0 evidence cuz outside of Qanon message boards, facts matter.

Pressuring governors to fabricate votes, lying about the election for the purpose of decertifying and presenting alternate electors while inciting a riot at the Capitol in aid of that cause, all equates to the coup you fail to see. As McConnell said "if that is not impeachable then nothing is."

His goal since has been to replace independent election oversight w/ his own lackeys who would do his bidding and stop at nothing. W/out any accountability Jan 6 was an effective dry run, which for many unpatriotic republicans is the endgame. I and many others consider it our #1 issue.
You ever try writing fiction? I bet you would be good at it.

No I watched dozens of court cases and dozens of audits yield 0 evidence cuz outside of Qanon message boards, facts matter.

There is new evidence comming out every day...no criminal cases have ever been solved with NEW evidence?
Just saying I will not look at the evidence because there is no evidence and its all a conspiracy theory. You know are just being obtuse and willfully ignorant.

Last edited:

Then we had this

Yep. We have two sets of justice in this country: one for republicans and one for liberals. we are supposed to apply the law equally, but we do not; the justice system has been wholly politicized and it is controlled by leftists who aggressively go after republicans and conservatives, while letting liberals walk. When this happens, you no longer have a country; you have a banana republic, a third-world hel!-hole.

What they are doing to Navarro is akin to what happens in China. If we don't turn this ship around very, very soon, we are doomed.

"Navarro resisted that subpoena because he had nothing to do with January 6, nothing whatsoever. That's not disputed. Peter Navarro did not break into the Capitol. He didn't encourage anyone else to break into the Capitol. He wasn't even there that day. He had no idea it was going to happen. Again, that's beyond dispute and Nancy Pelosi and Liz Cheney know that."

The members of that committee can go F ___ K themselves.

Yep. We have two sets of justice in this country: one for republicans and one for liberals. we are supposed to apply the law equally, but we do not; the justice system has been wholly politicized and it is controlled by leftists who aggressively go after republicans and conservatives, while letting liberals walk. When this happens, you no longer have a country; you have a banana republic, a third-world hel!-hole.

What they are doing to Navarro is akin to what happens in China. If we don't turn this ship around very, very soon, we are doomed.
The man only had to show up and testify. Talk to them about how 'Innocent " he was. Well he openly said he had a game plan[The Packers sweep lol} to keep Trump in power. This should be ignored? This was his last interview before being indicted. Mitch is on at the end of the interview saying on Jan 6th 2021 that this was a violent insurrection, to prevent a peaceful transfer of power. "

Last edited:
Most Americans ? What country do you live in ? What neighborhood? This and other right wing echo chambers? Fox News?
These psychos live in a conspiracy world where everything Trump says is gospel. He said there was fraud so there must have been fraud. The same douche bags that ran right out and bought horse dewormer to treat their Covid. Trump is their savior. Everyone in the trailer park lives and breathes Trump. It's like Beatle Mania but instead of young, innocent musicians the perpetrator is an old, racist POS that empowers his believers into being outspoken with their racism and hatred.

Nonsense.
There was no coup attempt by Navarro or Trump.
There was a coup committed by the Dems however. They cheated in 2020. They used COVID hysteria and the Cucklicans who hated Trump to aid in this coup.
Speaker of the house said on January 6th. 'This was a violent insurrection that tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power". So McConnell was wrong then? What new evidence since that day shows that this wasn't an insurrection ? Wasn't done to try to help Trump stay in power? I mean it's too obvious to ignore even for far righty conspiracy guys , never mind center right small gov conservatives . Besides what Trump did in plain view and otherwise after losing and up to Jan 6th would have been necessary to show that this event was done to try to stop the peaceful transfer of power? Because it didn't happen because Pence knew it wasn';t really possible , it is of no consequence? You can try to do illegal immoral things and if it is unsuccessful you are suddenly 100 percent innocent and it basically never happened ? You can say it if you think this.

Speaker of the house said on January 6th. 'This was a violent insurrection that tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power". So McConnell was wrong then? What new evidence since that day shows that this wasn't an insurrection ? Wasn't done to try to help Trump stay in power? I mean it's too obvious to ignore even for far righty conspiracy guys , never mind center right small gov conservatives .
LMFAO…
My god you just verified my statement is another thread.
Now I have to change my pants from pissing myself laughing.

Speaker of the house said on January 6th. 'This was a violent insurrection that tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power". So McConnell was wrong then? What new evidence since that day shows that this wasn't an insurrection ? Wasn't done to try to help Trump stay in power? I mean it's too obvious to ignore even for far righty conspiracy guys , never mind center right small gov conservatives .
Is McConnell the speaker of the house?

Watch the Navarro interview. McConnell was the minority leader of the party and that was his official statement. on Jan 6th 2021 .

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell disagreed Tuesday with the Republican National Committee’s recent censure of two GOP lawmakers, as well as its characterization of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“We all were here. We saw what happened. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was,” McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters at his weekly news conference.

Pretty obvious as to what happened . If you want to think it was something else ? Go for it. Many of you said it was a peaceful selfie party.

Watch the Navarro interview. McConnell was the minority leader of the party and that was his statement. on Jan 6th 2021 .

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell disagreed Tuesday with the Republican National Committee’s recent censure of two GOP lawmakers, as well as its characterization of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“We all were here. We saw what happened. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was,” McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters at his weekly news conference.

Pretty obvious as to what happened . If you want to think it was something else ? Go for it. Many of you said it was a peaceful selfie party.
You said he was the speaker of the house.

Speaker of the house said on January 6th. 'This was a violent insurrection that tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power". So McConnell was wrong then?
Yorktown is right. You can't fix stupid.

Watch the Navarro interview. McConnell was the minority leader of the party and that was his official statement. on Jan 6th 2021 .

So he is Speaker of the House? {}} 9*&&^%$//.:

Yes I misspoke. No comment on what he said ? No comment on Navarro ? Of course not . McCarthy who is seeking that role was also on record and on tape denouncing the events of that day. McConnell's take is important seeing how much power he has. McCarthy is seen by many as not quite loyal enough to Trump to take the role when the house majority goes towards the Republicans in Nov.

Last edited:
Michael Sussman lied to the FBI. There is significant evidence that he lied to the FBI - almost foolproof. That evidence was presented, and a DC jury said he wasn't guilty.

Let's see how the wheels of justice turn in the same venue on the other side of the political spectrum. Hmmm. I wonder how this will turn out. Lol. It's beyond a joke at this point - more of an inevitable farce that's just sad.

Establishment Mitch got it wrong. It was a selfie-fest, and a waltz in the park compared to the real violence during the Summer of Love.

But it's a nice deflection from the economic catastrophe you've created.

Michael Sussman lied to the FBI. There is significant evidence that he lied to the FBI - almost foolproof. That evidence was presented, and a DC jury said he wasn't guilty.

Let's see how the wheels of justice turn in the same venue on the other side of the political spectrum. Hmmm. I wonder how this will turn out. Lol. It's beyond a joke at this point - more of an inevitable farce that's just sad.

Except Sussman's text message which fully proved his guilt was deemed by the leftist judge to not be the element for which guilt could be found.

The fix was in ..................... again.

Yes I misspoke. No comment on what he said ? No comment on Navarro ? Of course not . McCarthy who is seeking that role was also on record and on tape denouncing the events of that day. McConnell's take is important seeing how much power he has. McCarthy is seen by many as not quite loyal enough to Trump to take the role when the house majority goes towards the Republicans in Nov.
They are politicians....they say what they think they need to say to protect themselves. Always have, always will.

I thought you followed politics? Maybe stick to watching boys in shorts.

"One juror told that the jury didn't initially agree on a verdict when they got the case on Friday afternoon. But over the course of deliberations, the juror said, all 12 jurors agreed that Durham's team did not meet the five legal requirements needed to find Sussmann guilty."

So no, not almost foolproof.

Besides when did lying become verboten to pubs? That's almost comical at this point. Shall we run through list again?

A Trump campaign staffer instructed a group of Republicans in Georgia who were planning to cast Electoral College votes for former President Trump to conduct the plan in “complete secrecy,” according to an email obtained by media outlets.

The Washington Post and CNN reported Monday evening that the email, written by Trump campaign Georgia operations director Robert Sinners, instructed the fake electors to tell security at the state capitol that they had appointments with two state senators.

“I must ask for your complete discretion in this process,” Sinners wrote.

“Your duties are imperative to ensure the end result — a win in Georgia for President Trump — but will be hampered unless we have complete secrecy and discretion,” Sinners wrote.

The Post reported that the email was sent on Dec. 13, 2020, and instructed the electors not to “mention anything to do with Presidential Electors or speak to the media.”

The Hill has reached out to a representative for Trump and to the former president’s campaign for comment.

Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said in January that the Department of Justice was investigating fake electors who supported Trump.

Fake documents were sent to the National Archives in December alleging electors for the Electoral College supported Trump in seven states President Biden had won.

"One juror told that the jury didn't initially agree on a verdict when they got the case on Friday afternoon. But over the course of deliberations, the juror said, all 12 jurors agreed that Durham's team did not meet the five legal requirements needed to find Sussmann guilty."

Besides when did lying become verboten to pubs? That's almost comical at this point. Shall we run through list again?
There is no such thing as foolproof evidence for 12 Dem fools with a Dem judge and a prominent Dem as the defendant.

Always fun when people who cannot tell you what their authoritative standard of right and wrong is, and are the most morally confused people on earth, sit on their high moral horse and pass judgment on others - especially when they equate lying and criminal lying.

Self-awareness and a small capacity for shame would serve them well.

My wife sometimes asks me if she looks fat in this outfit or that. The answer is always "no". :)

Most Americans ? What country do you live in ? What neighborhood? This and other right wing echo chambers? Fox News?
You need to get out of your bubble more often. As I travel the state, the sentiment is almost always the same, even in the state lib havens...Cle, Col, and Cin.

What is President Harris position? How about VP Biden?

Since I have been a juror even on a death penalty murder case and I have never heard of the five legal requirements. Since you reported this could you please list them.