Pelosi's H.R.1 -- Make Cheating Legal Act

Yep.

Institutionalized cheating (which will be irreversible) will become the way it is.............all protected forever by the DC apparatus.

How did so many democrats so quickly fail their constituents and the Constitution in their blatant internal destruction of the republic.

Turns out Prime Minister Manchin was just falling on the sword for at least another half dozen democrat senators who never intended to vote for this dumb bill...which as predicted, never had a chance of passing.

I see dems losing the House over this attempt to overthrow the republic. Can't occur soon enough.

I see dems losing the House over this attempt to overthrow the republic. Can't occur soon enough.
Ummm the GQP lead by Dear Leader/Mr pants is the one breaking down the doors of the capitol to overthrow the republic. It is on video they brought flags.

Attachments

• MAGA 2021-04-22_21-02-46.jpg
    MAGA 2021-04-22_21-02-46.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
Who says voting is supposed to be a snapshot? I can tell your snapshot and pretty much everyone else's in this thread for 2024 today. And who says we need sweeping legislation to vote how YOU want? I and millions of others prefer absentee and early. Except I don't advocate doing away with in-person day of. If Dems wanted to play Republican games that is what they should be advocating.

I also find it laughable to pretend to favor easier in-person voting while your party is doing the exact opposite, closing record numbers of in-person locations, in-person days, and voting machines. In addition to going all-out to undermine confidence in the machines themselves.

Give it up Yappi nobody buys it anymore, seriously.
This!!!

It's voting day, not voting week, month or season.

If someone thinks that people are too stupid to get an ID, and too lazy to show up at the polling precinct on voting day with that ID matching their signature, what does that say about those people making generalizations?

Polling places should be opened to inspection of people of all political parties, and votes should be tabulated in full view with cameras rolling at all times.

The reality of the situation, however, is that Georgia’s law actually made it easier to vote — easier in fact than Colorado, the new home of the All-Star Game. But Georgia’s law did make it harder to cheat during elections, which one could easily be forgiven for thinking is the real reason why Abrams and her allies in the Democratic Party are so upset about it.

The truth is that between 87% and 98% of Black Americans in Georgia have IDs. The truth is that nearly 70% of Black voters support voter IDs. The truth is that Stacey Abrams’s steady stream of lies about Georgia’s election integrity law condemned a mostly Black city brimming with Black business owners and Black workers to unnecessary and painful economic loss.

The cost to the state of the MLB’s decision is estimated at $100 million. That might just be a meaningless number to the Democrats, but to the hardworking Black men and women of Atlanta that money was a lifeline, especially as it was coming on the heels of an economy-shattering pandemic.

For far too long, radical left-wing activists like Stacey Abrams have been using the Black community as a cudgel with which to beat their political opponents and push through their partisan pet projects. But they don’t really care about the Black community, or the diverse individuals with diverse opinions who comprise it, and they are entirely willing to cause pain and suffering to the Black community in order to advance their agenda. The Black community of Atlanta found this out firsthand.

Appears this has gone down (barely) ..................could have been the most disastrous legislation ever proposed in congress. Literally criminal.

and the media continues to carry the water for these jackarses.

Have you not been taught any historical knowledge of the feats people have gone through to disenfranchise Black people in this country??

No one is disenfranchising anyone. Each precinct and county board of elections runs their own elections. Name the precincts and county board of elections that are disenfranchising anyone.

No one is disenfranchising anyone. Each precinct and county board of elections runs their own elections. Name the precincts and county board of elections that are disenfranchising anyone.
From the Day the Supreme court gutted the Votings right Act State legislatures in the South went to work