#PACtion™ 2024

The EBC picked up someone from the PAC or otherwise how would news even make it to Carrollton where they have no WiFi, plumbing, hygiene, BellStores or teeth?

I picked up those one-liners from Bobby the Brain Heenan and @Raylan_Givens

Screenshot_20240328-191115-246.png

I demand "The Slaw" add a John George's Double Trouble sub banner along Rt93. All who travels Rt93 should experience the Double Trouble.
The Macedonian John George's banner along SR 93 will read as follows:

Уживајте во подлогата Двојна неволја на Џон Џорџ и бесплатен автограм од Макси за 1,98 долари

@firewatch @Maxie

South/East of Raleigh is great through the Carolina pines and farm lands. It's Winston Salem to Raleigh that's a pain and the Virginia(s) (West Virginia and the Commonwealth of VA) due to dumb Cleveland and Ohio (but too many county #18) drivers. So many I flipped off with no remorse.
When I go to Wilmington, I take US 421 from Greensboro. That adds about 20 minutes, but bypasses that I 40/I 85 stretch. I do take 40 back at night.

Greensboro to Wilmington - Rural (Future I 695)

I haven't done I 73/US 74 though it looks to take the same amount of time as going 421. Going to Raleigh, the middle option below works best for me.

Greensboro - Wilmington - Options

Last edited:
I'll go with BellStores opening up in the hinterlands of Carrollton, enabling PAC expansion to the soon to be Cowboys.
It could happen...but why would Carrollton want expand to a larger territory...close to Minerva, Salem, Marlington, Alliance, and West Branch...it is 70 miles to Shreve...Salem to Carrollton is 39 miles

It could happen...but why would Carrollton want expand to a larger territory...close to Minerva, Salem, Marlington, Alliance, and West Branch...it is 70 miles to Shreve...Salem to Carrollton is 39 miles
Maybe Carrollton needs a larger territory because they have some issues and need to spread out away from others:

Screenshot_20240328-204142-539.png

I don't think it is carrollton tho

I'm betting someone is pitching some half thought out league that won't get any legs
💯 Exactly. It's the same people that think they can recreate the 1988 Senate League. "Oh we'll get Sandy Valley, Tusky Valley, East Canton, Minerva, Tuslaw, Fairless, and chop an onion with one simple move!"

Screenshot_20240328-204743-336.png

After working the bat phone for few hours after receiving a text from @cuyahogacuse asked me to get to the bottom of @ShootNation cryptic post I have received a reply from an undisclosed source and now have the answer. I can't reveal it just yet because I received this information from another Carrollton person who sent me the information via smoke signal. Carrollton does use a Indian character as it's mascot so I know without a doubt that the information is legit. My smoke signal interpretation skills are working diligently to decode the full scope of the information. Communicating via smoke signal is what tuffness is all about. More later.

After working the bat phone for few hours after receiving a text from @cuyahogacuse asked me to get to the bottom of @ShootNation cryptic post I have received a reply from an undisclosed source and now have the answer. I can't reveal it just yet because I received this information from another Carrollton person who sent me the information via smoke signal. Carrollton does use a Indian character as it's mascot so I know without a doubt that the information is legit. My smoke signal interpretation skills are working diligently to decode the full scope of the information. Communicating via smoke signal is what tuffness is all about. More later.
Found you a song to do your interpretation!

I smoked a cigar ton
I smoked a cigar tonight.

2RA9n1.gif

Nah they're pedestrian. You wanna party with tuffness you gotta smoke a few cigars, drink bourbon and discuss the philosophy of Kierkegaard and get some John George's while listening to Yacht Rock.

When I go to Wilmington, I take US 421 from Greensboro. That adds about 20 minutes, but bypasses that I 40/I 85 stretch. I do take 40 back at night.

Greensboro to Wilmington - Rural (Future I 695)

I haven't done I 73/US 74 though it looks to take the same amount of time as going 421. Going to Raleigh, the middle option below works best for me.

Greensboro - Wilmington - Options
421 in NC is a great route. At least is used to be. Traveled that many times in the 90s. Hadn't gone down there in forever and they went and turned it into an expressway! Made great time, but wasn't as much fun as it used to be. (#oldfartcomplaints)

Like the game where the refs let Orville play with 12 players on the field for a scoring series?
I forgot about that! Think the Riders had 12 when NW was trying to score at the end or something (@RedRider1 could probably clarify).

What I positively remember is a few NW fans losing their CRAP on here after that. It was a conspiracy of epic proportions. Of course a few weeks later the infamous breakfast treat game happened...

Love all the regulars, but those seasons where you get a few "invested" fans who jump in always provides so much entertainment.