#PACtion™ 2024

IMG_20231210_125525887.jpg

FYI - rumor has it The Slaw is building a replica NFL caliber scoreboard at William E. Kurtz Stadium. Sunnyslope Orchard has jumped in as a sponsor and so has a small engine repair shop that's name escapes me. An auto repair shop in East Greenville is non-committal.

No word on BellStores yet.

#PACtion

View attachment 51255

FYI - rumor has it The Slaw is building a replica NFL caliber scoreboard at William E. Kurtz Stadium. Sunnyslope Orchard has jumped in as a sponsor and so has a small engine repair shop that's name escapes me. An auto repair shop in East Greenville is non-committal.

No word on BellStores yet.

#PACtion
I am truly disappointed in the fact you failed to name Doc's lawn and Garden. An institution of small engine repair and mower sales for 60 years.

I am truly disappointed in the fact you failed to name Doc's lawn and Garden. An institution of small engine repair and mower sales for 60 years.
The Mrs had a family member who has long since passed on. While he was here, he was the simplest & greatest fella you ever met. Any time someone brought up any (ANY!) issue with an item that was not organic his advice would be "did you take it to Doc's yet?"

Trouble with snow blower - Did you take it to Doc's yet?
Blender chopping but not mincing - Did you take it to Doc's yet?
Truck slipping out of gear while towing - Did you take it to Doc's yet?
Answering machine keeps eating my tapes - Did you take it to Doc's yet?
Pace maker needs replaced - Did you take it to Doc's yet?

The Mrs had a family member who has long since passed on. While he was here, he was the simplest & greatest fella you ever met. Any time someone brought up any (ANY!) issue with an item that was not organic his advice would be "did you take it to Doc's yet?"

Maybe groundskeeper willy could collaborate with Doc's on crab grass maintenance at William E Kurtz Stadium.

I just read Alliance and the EBC territory is getting a Raising Canes in 2024.

Massillon, Southern Summit County and Wooster need one for nearby PACtion fans. Belden is a bit of a PITA for driving there IMO.

#One Love (Cane's motto, FYI)
#PACtion

Last edited:

Smoove find this very entertaining and made Smoove laugh alot. Smoove only have one to add, and one that Smoove have useated a lot:
Trouble with Smoove's Mooves: "Smoove better go see the Doc!"

IMG_20231210_131441076.jpg

Both the Bengals and Colts are huddling to figure out the moves of @Smoove Mooves

Screenshot_20231211-220811-364.png

PS, @Maxie I always supported 25 titles and not 1. Ohio State 1968 doesn't count then according to that lack of logic. Apparently, Rex Kern 1968 is just a "myth."

Would they deny Ohio State titles before 2014? Or 2002?

Now work with new Mayor Jamie Slutz and bring us a Raising Canes. 😂

Outgoing mayor KCP could only bring in a Smoke the Burger Joint which went up in flames. It truly smoked.

#PACtion

Last edited:
1702400354817.png

Note: all Don Shula NFL HS Coaches of the Year candidates receive the 1981 Don Shula play sheet that includes the "hook & ladder" play. Former Dolphins backup QB Don Strock will also come to the coach's home and eat pizza.

I just read Alliance and the EBC territory is getting a Raising Canes in 2024.

Massillon, Southern Summit County and Wooster need one for nearby PACtion fans. Belden is a bit of a PITA for driving there IMO.

#One Love (Cane's motto, FYI)
#PACtion
Rich....Raising Canes....really.....Raising Canes.....really?

Some great news PACtion music fans.....Joanne Shaw Taylor will be at Kent Stage April 29th!

Also Samantha Fish at Kent Stage March 27th! Below is when she played at the Canton Blues Festival in 2016

Oh, My Brothren, SMoove is feelin' the gratuitiveness and love from y'all. Smoove nearly spewinated Smoove's Four Roses from Smoove's nose when Smoove seent the pic of the Cots and Bengals......Smoove was bustin a nut, y'all. Ain't no one gots the abilitination to figurate what be goin' down in Smoove's mind. COuld it be an end-around, a flea-flicker from the mid-field stripation, possibly a double-pass from Smoove's own 1 yard line? Ain't always a rhyme nor a reasonation for what Smoove decide to do, or WHO Smoove decide to do, but there is alwayz the one common threadation that can be finded and definitively markinated as Smoove's: bringin' the kindness and love and peace and mental stabilitationation that is ALWAYS there! Oh, and the ability to pound when that opportunitation bares its loveliness and as they say, "Knocks!"
There is a Bellstore on Manchester and Center Road in New Franklin, Yo, so it should be a naturalized congruencification for Coventry to join PACtion next year as a border-town conglomerate with Manchester.........

When Smoove makes this unionization come truthfullized, Smoove don't want much, just a song to play over the sound systemation when Smoove walks in to the old Cleveland Cavaliers song from the late 80s:

and it will go like this:
"Come on, Smoove, You Done Made it Happen!"

To save RayjohnGabbins the time of trying to sick PACNation on me, I just want everyone to know I posted a funny gif to his statement that he woke up craving Pitman's cream stick on another thread. It was done in jest and I understand the true connotation of what his post meant. So please do not curbstomp me PACNation.

A coach would never have to tell a Browns fan to do this....quite the opposite actually - several coaches including Stefanski have had to ask Browns fans to put the drink down and get they into the stadium on time lol
Previous Browns front offices including the scouting department needed to put the drinks down even more than the fans.

I'm wondering what Canton South will do with the $5,000 that the Browns gave them.

Maybe some additional BellStores banners in the stadium? Or pay off Tuslaw to be on their schedule more than once?

I still was hoping Tuslaw could have played Doylestown 3 times last year.

Previous Browns front offices including the scouting department needed to put the drinks down even more than the fans.

I'm wondering what Canton South will do with the $5,000 that the Browns gave them.

Maybe some additional BellStores banners in the stadium? Or pay off Tuslaw to be on their schedule more than once?
To pay Tuslaw to be on their schedule more then once would have been a waste of precious BellStores credits.....they didn't need Tuslaw numerous times on their schedule..lol. I think it would be a great idea if they bought the players hoodies celebrating the PAC championship

Last edited:
To pay Tuslaw to be on their schedule more then once would have been a waste of precious BellStore's credits.....they didn't need Tuslaw numerous times on their schedule..lol. I think it would be a great idea if they bought the players hoodies celebrating the PAC championship
It would be even greater if the hoodies had the BellStores logo on the back of the sweatshirt.

It would be even greater if the hoodies had the BellStores logo on the back of the sweatshirt.
That would be interesting...but if they did get that they should contribute to the cost too.....the other idea they could do would be to have a very nice banquet to celebrate.

Peace in the Middle East....

Jimmy Kimmel actually tells a funny joke....

Cleveland wins a World Series......

Hollie Strano puts down the Tito's Handmade Vodka.....

Zelenskyyy stops panhandling for money......

-- AND --

Now this......

1702501032352.png

@thePITman don't you have a main website that shows standings in multiple or gives access to multiple conferences? I know I've seen you post it before!
I stopped doing that a few years ago. It was just wayyyy too much work finding and entering full 22-game schedules for 80+ teams, let alone getting scores for them all. I acknowledge and appreciate that a lot of people used and enjoyed the website, but it was just too much.

I stopped doing that a few years ago. It was just wayyyy too much work finding and entering full 22-game schedules for 80+ teams, let alone getting scores for them all. I acknowledge and appreciate that a lot of people used and enjoyed the website, but it was just too much.
Late entry for "Understatement of the year"!