OSU Path to the Playoffs

Prior to Ohio state losing, they were ahead of TCU. Now they again both have the same record. So moving Ohio state up to 3 makes sense. Additionally, it would guarantee that either Ohio state or Michigan are in the final, which will make a ratings bonanza. Not to mention the ratings bonanza of the first round game. Something that the CFP really needs.
Wrong. 12-1 not the same as 11-1.

Based on everyone believing TCU is a fraud, Michigan will be in the title game either against Georgia in rematch of the Semifinal last year or against Ohio State. Ratings will be fine.

Wrong. 12-1 not the same as 11-1.

Based on everyone believing TCU is a fraud, Michigan will be in the title game either against Georgia in rematch of the Semifinal last year or against Ohio State. Ratings will be fine.
1 loss is 1 loss. And one of their wins was against Tarlton. Whoever that is. TCU can absolutely beat UM, so it is quite likely there will be no OSU or UM in the final. Plus the ratings for the semi finals are hammpered by falling ratings and it being new years eve, A OSU v UM match up would have been their smart move. The Game this year got more viewers than the semifinals last year.

1 loss is 1 loss. And one of their wins was against Tarlton. Whoever that is. TCU can absolutely beat UM, so it is quite likely there will be no OSU or UM in the final. Plus the ratings for the semi finals are hammpered by falling ratings and it being new years eve, A OSU v UM match up would have been their smart move. The Game this year got more viewers than the semifinals last year.
Sure 1-loss is 1-loss, but 12 wins is more than 11 wins. Sorry, it's not the same. Also I mentioned on another thread, 10-1 against P5, compared to 9-1.

I agree they need to get the Playoff away from NYE. This year it just so happens to fall on a Saturday, but those two games should either be on New Years Day or the Saturday before.

Sure 1-loss is 1-loss, but 12 wins is more than 11 wins. Sorry, it's not the same. Also I mentioned on another thread, 10-1 against P5, compared to 9-1.

I agree they need to get the Playoff away from NYE. This year it just so happens to fall on a Saturday, but those two games should either be on New Years Day or the Saturday before.
lol "12" wins. That said, I think they can beat UM.