Matt Wolfe 2nd Team All State Vanderbilt

New impact players:
Wyatt Lidke SO
Keegan Knupp SO
James Wimsatt SO

Twitter:
@oobaseball

Final Comments:
We have 17 rostered seniors and return 93% of our innings from a year ago. This is the deepest and most talented team we have had. If we are able to gel as a group and compliment each other well, we could be a very good team by late May.

The conference is very good and I assume most think it is Liberty, Upper Arlington and then the rest of us (Coffman, Orange, Bradley and Davidson). We’re working hard to try to compete with the teams in our conference, as well as a very good non league schedule.

I think thats 93% of innings played, they had to of had more innings pitched lost due to them losing their ace from last year. Anyway, I agree, if they can't make to state on what they have returning then.....
They didn’t lose their ace. Taybor and Cahill are both back. They were 1 and 2 last year. They both threw in the regional in 2021. Both committed to Toledo.

Have they scrimmaged yet?

True, he must be thinking of Josh Laisure from a couple of years ago. Cahill and Tabor are #1 and #2 again this year followed by Astacio and Ross. Loaded team with a few really talented Soph's and OO had 41 freshman come out.