OHSBCA 2022 All-Ohio Baseball Teams Named

D2 analysis: All 3 SW Region 1st teamers from the same school and only 1 central region player and 2 east regioners on 1st team. Meanwhile 5 nw and ne 1st teamers. Additionally only one sw , 1 east ad 1 central on second team, despite 6 ne players and 4 nw players on 2nd team.
sw region had only 5 kids ( 3 from the same team) among the total players named, east region had 3 total and central 4 total. Meanwhile NE had 17 named and NW placed 10 total. Certainly raises the suspicion of something weird going here.

D2 analysis: All 3 SW Region 1st teamers from the same school and only 1 central region player and 2 east regioners on 1st team. Meanwhile 5 nw and ne 1st teamers. Additionally only one sw , 1 east ad 1 central on second team, despite 6 ne players and 4 nw players on 2nd team.
sw region had only 5 kids ( 3 from the same team) among the total players named, east region had 3 total and central 4 total. Meanwhile NE had 17 named and NW placed 10 total. Certainly raises the suspicion of something weird going here.
GCLman25 is correct regarding Peltier as he was the best player in the best league. Badin's Nugent may have been the 3rd best catcher in the same league according to stats which is how these players are voted on. Badin's Rawlings is super deserving of the accolade. As I previously stated, L Vidourek is their best player and he doesn't get a sniff. I know how the teams are put together and it is not fair to deserving kids but not many things are in life unfortunately. Just my .02.

GCLman25 is correct regarding Peltier as he was the best player in the best league. Badin's Nugent may have been the 3rd best catcher in the same league according to stats which is how these players are voted on. Badin's Rawlings is super deserving of the accolade. As I previously stated, L Vidourek is their best player and he doesn't get a sniff. I know how the teams are put together and it is not fair to deserving kids but not many things are in life unfortunately. Just my .02.
I should probably change my observation that I have suspicion something weird is going on...having spent years casting votes as a member of A.P. and the OPSWA, I think it would be more fair to say that the voters are not trying to cheat anyone, but may just be generally clueless.