OHSAA Suspends Multiple Massillon Players - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TINFOIL ~~~

Depends on who he considers to be an arch-rival...
(Dalton? Austintown Fitch?)

There hasn't been a Canton connection to the OHSAA central office since Armstrong left (many years ago)

:>---

SALT
Are you sure?

I don’t why you have to mention Paul Brown—The Best Football Coach, at every level of football. More jealously from one of New Berlin’s football fans.

I think you are confused. Wasn’t the book of recruiting written by NCH’s girls softball coaches?
Massillon should hire that New Berlin softball coach and his wife for the football program, didn't they actually win titles on the field?

Panties are getting all bunched up today. All of this attention from federal league fans is so admi….oh wait we have been used to it for decades now !

Here you are on a high school forum talking about a team you have nothing to do with….. constantly !
I pay taxes for school district, I guess that I have a little to do with it.

In the GO-Jackson thread that got deleted, I brought up Go Tigers! and the 8th grade redshirting, including a MCSD admin and Strength coach. Something else that was weird in Go Tigers, Massillon was hanging "22 time State Champ" banners. But you always say "24", you sly devils "won" two state titles without telling anyone?

I'M NO FAN OF BREAKING THE RULES BUT WHEN THE PLAYING FIELD IS THAT SKEWED, ASK NATE MOORE, DO YOU LET TEAMS CONTINUE TO DOMINATE YOU OR DO YOU USE THEIR RULES, TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD???!!!

This thread is proof of the depth of hate and lack of creditability that can be ascribed to the posters that are attacking the Massillon tradition. This case has NOTHING to do with the conclusions they are making fools of themselves, TRYING to make!

The Massillon administration released the OHSAA contact with them, that the program had nothing to do with their investigation / actions.

So apparently the OHSAA is asking to get it handed to them AGAIN, by trying to make case against Massillon with a violation that has NO connection to the school district / program!

The trolls / haters wouldn't admit the facts that are a prima facie case that the association favors some teams over others. To the degree that they are now in a position where they have a hard time filling a schedule and the irony that they don't come close to the elite national all-star teams.

Would a court decide that a prima facie case exists that the OHSAA favors a certain type of school because of objectively clear domination they have over traditional programs.

Yet, these morons try to get public school (Massillon) fans to bite on the red herring, that competition exits for championships with school teams from traditional school districts and ALL-STAR teams.

Canton McKinley has had people (Armstrong - commissioner / Craig - chief counsel) in OHSAA leadership positions, prior to and since the playoffs started. How far out of the realm of reality is the possibility that they were no fans of positions that would "ATTEMPT" to destroy Massillon's tradition? Bitter over receiving the "death penalty" in football, only narrows the doubt that they helped push along any negative policies / investigations they could manufacture (how many times did they lose recruiting cases against Massillon)?

Get a grip on yourselves to believe that anyone from Massillon traveled the state, after gathering job offers, on recruiting trips?

Players wanted to play for the premier program in the country, so jobs were found for the family.

I guess PB created support groups (Sideliners, Orangemen, etc.) as part of a grand conspiracy to recruit a top notch HS FB program. Too bad the facts expose your lunacy!

The fools that post the idiotic premises about Massillon, ONLY because of their hate and jealously as a result of KNOWING there is no other way to TRY and catch their records and match their tradition! Try to discredit / destroy it.

Look at the current situation. Massillon finally found a coach that knows the score (teams creating all-star teams from consolidation, parochial / private districts (including multiple counties, states, or competing in lower divisions while drawing from large counties).

Then the fools think we don't realize the problems with the playoffs (number of teams qualifying, no state seeding, teams NOT qualifying because of the seeding process, etc.)

Name ANY team Massillon ducked while winning their championships?

Why isn't there a national outcry about the poll championships, won by Rockne, Wilkinson, and Hayes? Since Notre Dame and Oklahoma haven't won on the field then ONLY Ohio State's poll titles are valid.

Just how stupid are you, to think we believe that any normally intelligent human being would believe that!

YOU make fools of yourselves while you continue to post about playoff championships, when the facts validate the meaningless, shallow thought (logic) that FAILS to support its creditability!!!

Last edited:
TINFOIL ~~~

Depends on who he considers to be an arch-rival...
(Dalton? Austintown Fitch?)

There hasn't been a Canton connection to the OHSAA central office since Armstrong left (many years ago)

:>---

SALT
Screenshot_20210928-160208.png

OHSAA GENERAL COUNSEL. UMMMM!!

I agree, why does any of this matter? Kids go play where they want to - I don't understand why adults, other schools, the OHSAA, Yappi posters, get so bent about it. Who cares about Hobans QB, Jacksons backfield, Massillon transfers?? Shut up, line up, and play. If you win great, if you get smoked - cry about it.
For competitive purposes. Of course you probably think the Washington Generals are competition for the Globetrotters.

Maxie Maxie Maxie, when will you ever learn that Massillon is the only school that gets transfers. For every other school it’s all about “he was born here”…”his mom still lives here”… “he went to school here until 3rd grade and then moved and came back in 10th”…. “Yes the current HC coached those boys at his previous school and the Dad just happened to get a job here”… and on and on.
It’s cute to read about how all of these other schools play with nobody but kids that have been together since grade school. Or so they think ??‍♂️?
Of course kids move. When stud football players show up in their high schoo years at a school which places as much importance on the sport as Massillon youd be a fool to believe it's just a coincidence.

Of course kids move. When stud football players show up in their high schoo years at a school which places as much importance on the sport as Massillon youd be a fool to believe it's just a coincidence.
Plus, sometimes they only find the road to Massillon before their senior season. And it's never a good look when a player returns to his old school shortly after football season is completed. ?

#massillonmercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.