Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Clemson by 1-7 points

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Clemson by 8-14 points

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Clemson by 15+ points

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

This is the side of the OSU fan base no one likes.

From what I've seen of Fields public persona, he would object being made part of that. All appearances, the Clemson QB has shown himself to be nothing but a good kid. Doesn't shoot off his mouth. Has the ultimate respect of his teammates and opponents. Understands how to lose gratiously, as rare as that is and how to be a winner, as opposed to whoever created that. The creator of that? Can't imagine they ever accomplished anything without a sillver spoon.

Sorry...But when you arrogantly stick your foot in your mouth and then get your A#% handed to you sideways...you'd darn well better have some regret. Keep that crap up and see what continues to happen.
I just love the "no regretters" in life. If you don't have some regrets, then you haven't lived long enough...Gimme a break. What a douchbag.

1609639384891.png

OSU should be glad that there isn't a running clock in college football. This game for all intense purposes will be over at halftime.
At 49-21 OSU early 4th quarter, it was nearly a running clock........ and the game was over! So your blowout predictions were spot on, you simply missed on which team would get blown out.

Ohio Sate has simply not played enough games for anyone to get a real feel of OSU's strengths and weaknesses. One of the biggest wildcards is that they have a new DC. Don't know if he will be good, bad or average. Do know that he is inexperienced in that job. I stayed away from betting OSU for just that reason. They are really still a work in progress. The good news is that Alabama does not know what they are going against either. One thing that was really cool about the game is the three St. X boys on the field making an impact and three more Cincy boys making an impact too.

Who are you referring to? Seibert (LaSalle), Chrisman (LaSalle), Mumford (sort of LaSalle), Cage (Winton Woods), Hilliard (X) are the only guys from Cincinnati who get consistent playing time. Johnson Jr I guess you could claim as an X kid but he has 16 non-special teams snaps all year.